This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (San Marino)

Topic » Finale (San Marino)

2117 days ago
tashi
Lmao!Bye guys it was fun
2117 days ago
_JB_
11 minutes damn me at this being the quickest challenge of the season
2117 days ago
OldNewz
------------------TRIBAL COUNCIL--------------------------
Welcome to Tribal Council Omaggio tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Aaron, Patrick, Logan, Will T., Jake, Noah, Mud, James, Will I., and K.C, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Tonight, Christian will be the only one voting as he has Individual Immunity.

Questions:
Christian: What is going through your thoughts right now on who to vote out?

JB/Tashi: What is your case when it comes to being taken to Final Tribal Council?

Christian, your vote is due in 10 minutes.
2117 days ago
Christian_
Christian: What is going through your thoughts right now on who to vote out?

I'm voting out the person I would give my jury vote to and keeping the person I want to hit with a car
2117 days ago
tashi
JB/Tashi: What is your case when it comes to being taken to Final Tribal Council?

I think JB could win against Christian. Against me I see it as it's a blowout win.
2117 days ago
tashi
See awesome I'm going home. :)
2117 days ago
_JB_

We've been on the same team since before Day 1. I hope that you will continue being my teammate so we can spend Day 39 together.
2117 days ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the vote...
2117 days ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*
2117 days ago
OldNewz
Once the vote has been read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now read the vote...

*opens urn*
2117 days ago
OldNewz
First and Final Vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
2117 days ago
OldNewz
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Eighteenth Person Voted Out of Survivor: San Marino - Battle of the Bloodlines and the Eleventh and Final Member of the Jury...
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
2117 days ago
OldNewz
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Tashi
2117 days ago
tashi
I'd just like to personally thank Patrick for bringing me out here for such an amazing time and season. Without you I wouldn't have even dreamed of playing on a season like this. What hurts even more though is coming so close to the crown to only have it taken away from me.

I honestly really thought I had a good chance at winning this game and it sucks to disappoint not only myself but all of my friends who were eliminated before me.

Thank you Mike and Newz for allowing me to return to the series and have another go at the crown.

Truly was a blessing being out here.

Peace. Love. Tashi

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/c/c1/Tumblr_n21tgcB1331sqbiv1o2_250.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140401035018
2117 days ago
OldNewz
Tashi, that's one vote and tonight that is enough.
Tashi, please bring me your torch...

Tashi, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go...

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!