This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (Tasmania)

Topic » Finale (Tasmania)

2151 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Everyone is now working on the morse code!
2151 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
solve this swiftly
2151 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
DYLAN WINS FINAL INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
2151 days 2 hours ago
OATTY3
wow great job dylan i could not figure this out haha
2151 days 2 hours ago
AustinRules6969
SOLVE THIS SWIFTLY
2151 days 2 hours ago
AustinRules6969
goddamnit i never refreshed
2151 days 2 hours ago
AustinRules6969
i was listening to taylor swift and it hit me
2151 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
------------------TRIBAL COUNCIL--------------------------
Welcome to Tribal Council Evandale tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Caiden, Christian, Louis, Cole, Mich, and Joey, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Tonight, Dylan will be the only one voting as he has Individual Immunity.

Questions:
Dylan: What is going through your thoughts right now on who to vote out?

Austin/Matty: What is your case when it comes to being taken to Final Tribal Council?

Dylan, your vote is due in 10 minutes.
2151 days 2 hours ago
AustinRules6969
What is your case when it comes to being taken to Final Tribal Council?
Not only have Dylan and I been working together for the better chunk of the game, we also have made similar moves that have resulted in us sharing the blame in a number of cases so it eliminates people being directly bitter towards him. It's advantageous to take me since I feel like the jury is more likely to view him as more in control of the game and a bigger competitive threat in competitions as he won a multitude and I only won the final 4 immunity.
2151 days 2 hours ago
OATTY3
Austin/Matty: What is your case when it comes to being taken to Final Tribal Council?

Tbh I just think that Austin has way more many friends on the jury. I wasnt in anyone alliance really and Austin was so I feel like Dylan would get more jury votes if he was sitting with me in the end... Austin would give him a run for his money
2151 days 2 hours ago
AustinRules6969
The only people in the jury I spoke to were Joey and Mich lol. And Mich voted me out for three consecutive tribals
2151 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll tally the vote...
2151 days 2 hours ago
AustinRules6969
you're probably gonna get mails with my name for days btw
2151 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*
2151 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the vote is read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now read the vote...

*opens urn*

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!