This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Kochi)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Kochi)

2248 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Kochi tribe!

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Was there any strategy involved within the tribe when it came to picking instant idols?
-What happened in today's challenge? Will the results of the challenge affect tonights vote? Why or why not?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (5/4/18) at 6 PM Est.
2248 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Was there any strategy involved within the tribe when it came to picking instant idols?
- Well I'm god awful at challenges so sacrificing a couple rounds of performing terribly for a little power seemed like a pretty great deal to me!

What happened in today's challenge? Will the results of the challenge affect tonights vote? Why or why not?
- Nah. The people who participated did their best.
2248 days ago
-Was there any strategy involved within the tribe when it came to picking instant idols?
• I also suck at challenges, and I solely based my decision on what Corey planted in my ear about me being the target last tribal council. I had to take my chances, and thankfully not most of our tribe took the idol deal. I’m hoping we can pull off a win soon.

-What happened in today's challenge? Will the results of the challenge affect tonights vote? Why or why not?
• JB and Silver ultimately tried their best, and there was nothing else they could do but try their hardest. I don’t think that should exactly any voting strategy.
2247 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
7/9 Votes Received
2247 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2247 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2247 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Someone Stands*
2247 days 3 hours ago
Path
hmmm
2247 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Julian: Mike, I really don't want to go home tonight. I will be playing this on myself.

*Julian hands me a carved object*
2247 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
2247 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Julian WILL NOT count!
2247 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Anyone else?
2247 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
2247 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2247 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*sigh*

I hate my hand being forced this early.
2247 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Julian

DOES NOT COUNT

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!