This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

2361 days ago
OldNewz
Will take place on Thursday (1/11/18) at 7 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
2361 days ago
Vlad21
finally a lil earlier..i was so tired of waiting till 3am ahaha
2360 days ago
OldNewz
Check in!
2360 days ago
SaltyCracker
Hi. Can this not be a speed challenge btw.
2360 days ago
Vlad21
Hey
2360 days ago
tundrahenry101
Here
2360 days ago
OldNewz
Typically it takes people till 7:10pm EST to arrive and everything so, check in will close then.
2360 days ago
Vlad21
hows everyone
2360 days ago
Vlad21
and alrighty :)
2360 days ago
SaltyCracker
Honestly ... Annoyed / Frustrated / Lonely / Partially suicidal

But it's fine!!!
2360 days ago
Vlad21
oo:(
2360 days ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today’s challenge, we are playing “King of Spamming”.

Now this is a challenge I love because not only does it require skill, but strategy as well.

The challenge will be in two parts.

For the first part, you guys will be bidding on how many people you think you can get to send me, through mails, your username in two minutes. If during the bid, you feel like the number is getting too high, you can simple say “I’m out” and you will be out for that round.

Once the bidding stops, I will give the person who won the bid two minutes to spam. If they get the amount of people they said they would (or more), they win individual immunity. If not, they are eliminated from the challenge and will no longer be able to compete. We will then do another round of bidding and spamming.

If no one manages to do the spamming portion, then the last remaining individual wins individual immunity.

Any questions?

NOTE: For the spamming portion, no one from this game or any white levels will be allowed to send me your username.
2360 days ago
OldNewz
Remember, this challenge could end in one round, so this could be very quick.
2360 days ago
SaltyCracker
I'm sort of confused. So if I say 3 people will spam and then 3 people do, I win immunity?
2360 days ago
OldNewz
Yes @Siegar
2360 days ago
SaltyCracker
You two should throw it to me ;)

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!