This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Okami)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Okami)

2363 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Okami tribe!

Brandon has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

General Questions:
-Congratulations on making it to merge! How does it feel? Was it hard to make it this far?
-We are at 5 original Naha members and 5 original Kurume members. Will this vote be tribal warfare?
-Could we even see rocks tonight?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (1/8/18) at 7 PM Est.
2363 days 21 hours ago
tundrahenry101
General Questions:
-Congratulations on making it to merge! How does it feel? Was it hard to make it this far?

It feels amazing to make it here. Merge is a survivor landmark and to have surpassed a big milestone like this is extremely exciting!

-We are at 5 original Naha members and 5 original Kurume members. Will this vote be tribal warfare?

It seems as tho it’s 5v5 to the death but is everything really as it seems in survivor? I can say tho that this tribal is VERY likely to set up how the rest of the game will go..

Of course we could, the question is do we want to? Cuz I’d rather not!
2363 days 17 hours ago
abeledaa
General Questions:

It feels great! First group game merge I've made so I'm really happy :)

Obviously that how it appears. Just depends if appearance is reality.

No
2363 days 12 hours ago
sarge455

It feels great making the merge. It is always a hard fight to make it to merge especially for me coming into this game knowing absolutely no one and people be kind to reach out for alliances.

Possibly, but things are not always what they seem in Survivor. I just hope I can put my trust in the people I have faith in. I will show them 100 percent loyalty in return. This vote will show tonight, who players can trust or not trust.

Absolutely not!
2363 days 3 hours ago
SaltyCracker
It's a great feeling! With that said it was relatively easy making it this far. The game really begins now.

I really don't think so. People have already shown interest in flipping.

I highly doubt it. Lines have already been crossed honestly.
2363 days 1 hour ago
BrandonBam
Congratulations on making it to merge! How does it feel? Was it hard to make it this far?
Nothing comes easy but with trust you can get far. I am excited to continue on.
I’m not sure, I’ve told people that I trust that I will vote with them and hope they do.
Anything is possible. I’m glad I have  immunity
2363 days ago
Vlad21
General Questions:

It feels great to make it here, and in survivor nothing is easy

It could be, probably there where talks between people from different original tribes so you never know what to expect

That would be possible but i think there is a slim chance thats going to happen
2363 days ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2363 days ago
tundrahenry101
*sits nervously on stump*
2363 days ago
RedsKanto

What Vlad said

I elieve that is the common thought, but alliances can shift and rivalries can be formed with
anyone.

I dont think so. But Im not 100% sure.
2363 days ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2363 days ago
Vlad21
*joins*
2363 days ago
RedsKanto
Lets hope for the best
2363 days ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
McCade (Self Vote)
2363 days ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Wade (Self Vote)
2363 days ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Kyle

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!