This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Egypt]

Topic » Reunion [Egypt]

2418 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
but how were people retarded enough to keep you around like you were the #1 threat even at the f12
2418 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
@Pooch

In retrospect, I think the twist was a good one, but, it was implemented in the wrong season.

Coming into the season, Mike and I were very excited because we thought people were going to be active so we thought the twist would cause drama due to the fact that the twist itself really can show true intentions and could burn bridges. However, the opposite happened where the twist became irrelevent due to inactivity.
2418 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
@Aiden

Yea, Mike is usually good but this season, I think he got to busy with school and playing other group games where he couldn't devote time to hosting.
2418 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
@Nels

Why do you think you were voted out?
2418 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Can get a question
2418 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
newz post an updated season ranking
2418 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I dont know I forgot to vote
2418 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
i feel like this season probably kinda sucked as someone watching it, at least the first half
2418 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
We don't do season rankings because both Mike and I have such different views on each season.

However, I have to say that this season is towards the bottom due to inactivity/lack of interest.
2418 days 18 hours ago
Gamerden13
@Newz

Yeah, I definitely agree, I definitely lost interest as time went on (not your fault at all) which is why I wasn't as active as I could have been...
2418 days 18 hours ago
GentlemanG
@ Newz

Rank the whole cast on gameplay or at least those who made merge :p
2418 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
when am I being brought back to have a season rigged for me to win
2418 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
Sorry for not sending confessionals. I literally didn't talk game with anyone but two people so I didn't have anything to talk about.
2418 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
@Ray

I mean I wish I could but legit I didn't get many confessionals from majority of those who made merge.

So without confessionals, and due to being not included in conversations, I really have no clue how people did.
2418 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
i gave myself a big edit this season

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!