This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Marchena)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Marchena)

2442 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Marchena tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Nicky, and Zach., voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Parvati has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Last round we saw had one of the most split votes ever in M&N's Survivor history. What happened?
-Final seven is typically the "big move" round. Should we expect a big move tonight?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (8/28/17) at 6 PM Est.
2442 days 6 hours ago
Maladus1
-Last round we saw had one of the most split votes ever in M&N's Survivor history. What happened?

Going into tribal I had a suspicion that I was probably the target from Baltra, and seeing how a I got a vote that assumption was plausible. But what happened with us was that targets switched. All there is too it.

-Final seven is typically the "big move" round. Should we expect a big move tonight?

Well depends on what you call a "big move" so per say. All I know is that Baltra has majority after multiple attempts by the other tribe to eliminate us, and it's game time motherfuckeri
2441 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken

With plans changing last minute, and people self-voting, things were all over the board. 3 votes was enough to send someone home, so seeing my name pop up stopped my heart for a minute.

So called 'big moves' shouldn't be forced. If a big move happens it happens, but I don't expect one just because it's final 7.
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Israel
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Israel
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Tyler
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
That's two votes Israel, and one vote Tyler.

I'll continue reading the votes...
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Brandan
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Fifth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Brandan
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Sixth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Brandan
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
That's three votes Brandan, two votes Israel and one vote Tyler.

I'll read the final vote...
2441 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Seventh and final vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Tenth Person Voted Out of Survivor: Galápagos Islands and the Third Member of our Jury...
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Brandan

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!