This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage

Topic » Rites of Passage

2490 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
I, myself, would just like to say it's been a crazy season so if any of you other final 5 members would like to do this, you're welcome to <3

Take this time before the finale to reflect on your eliminated members, ranging from West to the recently eliminated, Cedric. They all have not only been a part of this journey, but they're now a part of your past. (And possibly, future)

Good luck to my fellow peers at the finale! Let's end this season off with a bang!

- Pokepat
2490 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
18th: West B. (WestTemp)
17th: Malachy K. (malachyk13)
16th: Kyle G. (kgamer2218)
15th: Brian K. (BrainJak)
14th: Will T. (WillTraitor)
13th: Emmett K. (Emmett4)
12th: Garret C. (Obstreperous)
11th: Carter H. (boogie888)
10th: Timmy P. (timtimeytim)
9th: Harley L. (HarleyPuddin)
8th: Noah K. (noah_kondon)
7th: Dan C. (dwipeouts)
6th: Cedric D. (teamjacz)

here's a regular list of everyone <3
2490 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
18th: West B. (WestTemp) I never got to talk with you, even though you were on my tribe. Soooooo... yeah.
17th: Malachy K. (malachyk13) You were not on my tribe.
16th: Kyle G. (kgamer2218) You were on my original tribe, but you didn't give me a good vibe...
15th: Brian K. (BrainJak) Oh, my beautiful flop <3. I should've predicted that this would happen. See you in another time. Sometime. Idk when, probably soon.
14th: Will T. (WillTraitor) We spoke, and I think we could've spoken more, but I can't say much else about you.
13th: Emmett K. (Emmett4) I honestly never even talked to you one, and you were never on my tribe, sooo...?
12th: Garret C. (Obstreperous) You didn't even show up after voting in the other tribals. It was honestly clear that you weren't going to be playing this game. We had an alliance at the first tribe, but I don't think it carried on to here. RIP.
11th: Carter H. (boogie888) Oh my goodness, my two first alliance members out back to back. You and I did talk more than others, but honestly I don't believe we had a real connection. You were on one side and I was on another. And then you drew a rock. That's how this elimination went ;c
10th: Timmy P. (timtimeytim) Oh, quiet timmy. You made me laugh a bit. Then suddenly, a magic witch appeared and you were silenced forever! Then you passed out at tribal and boom you were gone. You also caused Carter's elimination and Jake staying in this game, which he's now at the finale. You were a major impact in this game.
9th: Harley L. (HarleyPuddin) Boo don't even get me started about you. You were one of the only people without skype, and you called everyone boo. You were so crazy and I thought you were on my side, but I guess not?? I mean you talked about getting Jake out but when you came down to it you didn't.
8th: Noah K. (noah_kondon) Noah you were actually a likeable guy. You didn't get into too much of the drama, and you and I had like a couple conversations together. If I did this again, I might have played with you. We both just chose opposite sides.
7th: Dan C. (dwipeouts) -facepalm- Dan I could write like five paragraphs about you. You were the most awkward, uncomfortable, and drama-creating person to be around. But I still loved you. You were a good person to talk strategy with, and you were into the game. You always wanted to think two steps ahead, but I think I cut you off on that. Which led you to be more one step ahead thinking.
6th: Cedric D. (teamjacz) Cedric ;=; I'll miss you. Even though I barely talked to you pre-merge, I think I made a good bond with you this game and I hope we talk after. You were okay with the fact that me playing the idol would mean you going. You sacrificed your life for mine, in a way. <3
2490 days 21 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
11th: Carter H. (boogie888)
You're one loyal dude. You put your life on the line for rocks, and you got the short end of the stick. I'm sorry that happened.

10th: Timmy P. (timtimeytim)
I dont know you

9th: Harley L. (HarleyPuddin)
I absolutely adore you. You're this ray of positive energy and I could spend hours talking to you. I miss you, and wish you were in the game. You rock Mrs. Quinn.

8th: Noah K. (noah_kondon)
The hardest vote yet. I wanted to go to the final 3 with you, but I didn't wanna vote out the person you were voting. Plus; you were the leader and you'd win against all of us. You know I like you and respect you. Sorry.

7th: Dan C. (dwipeouts)
You were the perfect scapegoat. You got so cocky and you were convinced you'd make it to the end. You created a lot of drama and blamed it on me, but I appreciated having a rival like you. You definitely pushed me in some challenges.

6th: Cedric D. (teamjacz)
You're just a good dude. One of the nicest guys I've ever played with. I could say so much good. Never stop being you, because you're perfect
2490 days 21 hours ago
rabbaj
Didn't like anyone in this cast so I'm not doing tributes
2415 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
I wasnt certain I was making it to the end. Jake is an idiot lmao

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!