This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #20 (Viento)

Topic » Tribal Council #20 (Viento)

2562 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Viento tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Qaz, Andrea, Logan, Maddie, Deeanna, and Erik, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Kelly has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

No questions tonight as I'm tired and about to go to bed.

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Saturday (5/27/17) at 5 PM EST.
2562 days 20 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I'm here to say that there is one huge threat left in the game! And I'm sorry but brad and justin you have to vote Julian! He will win this game if he gets to the end is garunteed for him
2562 days 19 hours ago
Nostalgic
Me when I'm the only one to actually get something from the challenge other than Kelly (sun)
2562 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Make sure you hit your targets guys
2562 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
I come from a very conservative background, so its not very diverse when it comes to alot of um gay and um lesbian and um transgender and things like that, im not exposed to it, as most of these people are.
2562 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
5/6 Votes Received
2562 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2562 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2562 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
*someone stands*
2562 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
LeQuisha: Tonight is the only night that I can use this, and I don't really need a souvenir, so I'll be using the Legacy Advantage on myself tonight.

*LeQuisha hands me the Legacy Advantage*
2562 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh wow shocker
2562 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
The rules of Survivor state that if a Legacy Advantage is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
2562 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
This IS the Legacy Advantage! All votes for LeQuisha will NOT count!
2562 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Anyone else?
2562 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
Jeff!
2562 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Yes, Kelly?

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!