This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Fuego)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Fuego)

2576 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Fuego tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the second person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-That was a very tough loss. How do you bounce back?
-This season we don't have the same amount of players from each season. Does that impact the game or is it a non factor?
-Usually in all returnee seasons we see big threats go home first. Should we expect that tonight?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Thursday (5/4/17) at 6 PM Est.
2576 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
-That was a very tough loss. How do you bounce back? - dont know dont care

-This season we don't have the same amount of players from each season. Does that impact the game or is it a non factor?  more people who hate me for no reason

-Usually in all returnee seasons we see big threats go home first. Should we expect that tonight?
nope our tribe is boring
2576 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
With this vote, to make our tribe stronger.
-This season we don't have the same amount of players from each season. Does that impact the game or is it a non factor?
It's definitely something to think about. The #s are so big right now, so you really need to make sure the #s are with you going long term.
I think everyone here is a threat in their own way, so sure!
2576 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear

We were close, and we did quite well in the first challenge. We're not down and out just yet.

If someone is looking for a reason to target someone, they could try and use that to their advantage. Or, if someone finds that they may need someone to help them out, they might look to those from their original season. Every player and every game is different, so there's no way to know for sure.

Everyone in this tribe is a big threat, so indubitably, yes!
2576 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- I'm gonna ignore the question and state my dislike of you for using dashes at the beginning of your questions when I do that for my responses, IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT -____- In all seriousness though, voting out inactives. Obviously.

- I mean I'm sure not everyone from the same season every single season is gonna be BESTIES after their seasons, so... Nope!

- Depends on what you classify as a threat. I'm aware some people like to classify me under the "threat" category despite the fact that I haven't really been good at group games since 2014 but...

Que sera sera.
2576 days 11 hours ago
omggiraffe
Ugh I feel terrible for not showing :/
2576 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
:)
2576 days 10 hours ago
snick427
Well, I'm an optimist. I think we have a lot of strong people here. Today wasn't our day, but this isn't the end of Fuego!

It impacts the game, but I don't know to what extent.

This is the most intimidating cast I've been a part of! EVERYONE is a threat!
2575 days 16 hours ago
omggiraffe
I need to become more active, rather than drag the whole tribe down.

For me no. It really shouldn't be like that for anyone, but if it is then live your life I guess.

In a returning season everyone is a threat, period.
2575 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
7/8 Votes Received.
2575 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2575 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2575 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
2575 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2575 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Kelly (self vote)
2575 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Nick

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!