This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Jinmáo Hóu)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Jinmáo..

2584 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Jinmáo Hóu tribe!

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Another loss and another tribal. What went wrong today?
-After tonight, there will only be 4 people left on this tribe. Does that thought affect your decision?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (4/7/17) at 6 PM Est.
2584 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I'm gonna take responsibility, I choked I fucked up the puzzle... Again why does it have to be puzzles
-After tonight, there will only be 4 people left on this tribe. Does that thought affect your decision?  Absolutely not, the way I see it 3 people could be getting votes. Mikey (basically inact) Logan (Hasn't helped at challenges) Me (Singlehandedly lost this challenge)

I really feel like shit for us being here I apologize guys
2584 days 5 hours ago
Logan_Smith

In terms of who was at the challenge, Clark apparently dropped the ball. But I think that is not a reason to vote him out! Me and Mikey haven't really been pulling our weight. I feel bad about that...it's been a wild few days in my life in terms of the unprecedented shitstorms I have to deal with.

-After tonight, there will only be 4 people left on this tribe. Does that thought affect your decision?

My decision will be to go with the tribe if they want me. The truth is: I like all of these people. :) I am a loyal ally, and if a tribe switch is coming up, it would be best to keep me for the voting purposes.
2583 days 9 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
*sits down with bulge in pocket*
Someone comments is that an idol or are you just happy to see me.
Guess we'll find out
2583 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Votes will be read around 6:30. No challenge tonight, you all have the night off!
2583 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I really wanna clarify I'm with Logan I like everyone on this tribe I do, I know everyone on here is trying their hardest to be active and help the tribe. I will say I'm very active ill do everything in my power to win all challenges and I'm loyal to the very end you know. Hope I stay
2583 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Pulls out an idol and wears it
2583 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2583 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2583 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
STANDS... YOU KNOW WHAT NOT GONNA USE IT
2583 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
2583 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2583 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Mike
2583 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Clark
2583 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Clark
2583 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I'm gone rip

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!