This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Zimbabwe]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

2675 days 6 hours ago
Nostalgic
>Brad - I don't think that I ever spoke to you, so I am sorry for not communicating with you. I'm also sorry for promising to let you win if you didn't take me out - that was a last minute plea, and I still feel bad for lying to you about that. You definitely are a strong player and I respect your loyalty to your allies.

I backstabbed my closest ally though. :/

Anyway, my questions is simple and for all of you, what was the biggest move you made?
2675 days 6 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Sorry y'all, I've been incredibly busy with real life and I'm about to go to bed but I'll answer your question, Brad.

Anyway, my questions is simple and for all of you, what was the biggest move you made?

I didn't make any. I never had to.  Moves aren't a necessary component of Survivor. :D
2675 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne

No doubt about it it was taking out Andrea. She was the front runner, and she was the one vocally calling the shots. Taking her out gave me an idol, and it put me in a position where I was able to hold a lot of power over the remaining vote-outs for the rest of the game.
2675 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
>Brad - I don't think that I ever spoke to you, so I am sorry for not communicating with you. I'm also sorry for promising to let you win if you didn't take me out - that was a last minute plea, and I still feel bad for lying to you about that. You definitely are a strong player and I respect your loyalty to your allies.

I backstabbed my closest ally though. :/

Unless you really did mean to backstab Kara, I saw that you were very apologetic, and I could see how you felt bad for inadvertently getting her out.

As for my biggest move, I would say that staying loyal to Rob/Hudson and never flipping on them, even after Rob voted out Andrea while telling me that he was voting out Kara, was my biggest "move". If I didn't stay loyal to them throughout the entirety of the game, I definitely would not have made it here. Also, winning 3 immunity challenges helped keep me safe when I could've possibly been voted out had I not won them.
2675 days 5 hours ago
Nostalgic
>Unless you really did mean to backstab Kara, I saw that you were very apologetic, and I could see how you felt bad for inadvertently getting her out.

I never intended to vote her, but I was honestly pretty split on whether I'd rather go to rocks or have her go :/
2674 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
5/5 Votes Received

Votes have been locked in and no changes are allowed now.
See you all tonight at the reunion!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!