This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Nyanga)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Nyanga)

2693 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Nyanga tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Martin, and Andrea voted out last Tribal Council.

Sam has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
- Tonight is the last night targets will be given. How did the twist affect your game now that you are sitting here at the final 6?
-How hard would it be to get voted out right before the finale?

If you would like an additional question, please post your name and we will provide one for you!

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (1/16/17) at 6 PM Est.
2693 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
- Tonight is the last night targets will be given. How did the twist affect your game now that you are sitting here at the final 6?

Not to a huge degree to be honest. I feel like idols can enhance your game but really act as either a decoration to strong game or a last minute rescue, so I feel like I've played a game where I don't need to worry about receiving idols, if it worked out with my plans, brilliant. If not, fine by me.

Probably quite hard. A lot of us have worked very hard to get to this point so to fall short would be a tough one.
2693 days 11 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I have been busy so I haven't answered these questions often :/

I think that the target twist allowed me to think more about different scenarios and how they would work out if I acted out on them. Overall, I didn't really try to vote out my target at all, but it still was an interesting twist.

It would obviously be very upsetting, but I kind of feel like I have gotten used to it so it doesn't hit me as hard as it does for other people (that's not to say that I want to be voted out though, because I obviously don't).
2693 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
oh if you have any burning additional questions for me Newz, go ahead :P
2693 days 10 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
and I am good with an additional question as well!
2693 days 10 hours ago
Nostalgic
lol not at all, I didn't get the chance to do it once, I mean I voted in the majority on Gwanda, didn't go to tribal at Lupano then just kept voting Andrea at merge
It would suck, but I trust the people here, and it's obvious I'm not a threat tbh
2693 days 10 hours ago
Nostalgic
Me too for questions plz
2693 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
I was usually given allies so it really didn't effect me :p

It would definitely stink. I hope it's not me, but if it is I think a good group is left.
2693 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
@Rob, Sam, and Brad

-Does the finale being next round influence your vote?
-Last round ended in a blindside. Should we expect the same this round?
2693 days 6 hours ago
Nostalgic
It does, you have to take into account how few people there are left between you and the end and plan accordingly
Wouldn't you like to know. But honestly, I've got no clue
2692 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne

Yes and no, every vote to me is about maximising my chances of making it to the end and winning. So the finale is just symbolic of this becoming endgame, and that I have to plan for that fact.

I don't say "expect" a blindside but I think the way the final 6 are playing, the person going home is inevitably going to be surprised.
2692 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
5/6 Votes Received.
2692 days 15 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132

Yes, since I don't want people who I feel are big threats to be at the end with me, if I make it there.

Who knows. All I know is that since I have immunity, it won't be me getting blindsided.
2692 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Well sounds like it's going to be another tie vote unless someone doesn't vote. I had lots of fun guys :)
2692 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Voting is closed. Reading votes shortly
2692 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
I'd just like to say again that this was a great season and cast. I'm disappointed in rob and don't understand his logic since he's been one of my closest allies, but he's entitled to his own opinion. If I'm gone, I dont regret a thing and hope everyone enjoys the rest of the game!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!