This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

2711 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will take place on Sunday (1/15/17) at 7 PM Est. It will be a live challenge.
2710 days 16 hours ago
Nostalgic
My shift finishes at 7:30 rip
2710 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Check in!
2710 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Check in will close at 7:05pm EST and those who have checked in will be able to compete for today's challenge.
2710 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Here
2710 days 12 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
hey hey :D
2710 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Hi rob. Hru?
2710 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Gonna feed the dogs. Brb
2710 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
I will now post the challenge.
2710 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
hi
2710 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
For today’s challenge, we are playing what I like to call “King of Spamming”.

Now this is a challenge I love because not only does it require skill, but strategy as well.

The challenge will be in two parts. For the first part, you guys will be bidding on how many people you think you can get to send me through mails your username in two minutes. If during the bid, you feel like the number is getting too high, you can simple say “I’m out” and you will be out for that round.

Once the bidding stops, I will give the person who won the bid two minutes to spam. If they get the amount of people they said they would, they win individual immunity. If not, they are eliminated from the challenge and will no longer be able to compete. In that case, we will then do another round of bidding and spamming. If no one manages to get the amount of people they said after rounds, then the last remaining individual wins individual immunity.

Any questions?

Note: Only people who will not be accepted are people from this season and multis.
2710 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Checked in:

Kara
Rob
Sam
2710 days 12 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
no makes sense to me :D

I'm well Kara! How are you?

Hey Sam :D

Good luck all!
2710 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
congrats kara on winning! :P
2710 days 12 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
What happens if you go over what you say you can?
2710 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Oh yuck lol

I'm tired :/ headache and toothache today

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!