This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Gwanda)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Gwanda)

2691 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Gwanda tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. No idols could have possibly been obtained yet so, we will not ask if anyone wants to play their idol.

General Questions:
-You guys weren't even close to winning today's challenge. Why was that?
-How does the twist impact your game?
-Thoughts on the tribe?

If you would like an additional question, please post your name and we will provide one for you!

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Wednesday (1/4/17) at 6 PM Est.
2691 days 21 hours ago
Nostalgic
Well. We just suck at this challenge. Well win the next one. As for the twist I'm targetting inacts no matter what
2691 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
General Questions:
-You guys weren't even close to winning today's challenge. Why was that?: Bcos none of us qualified for Harvard like their tribe did.
-How does the twist impact your game?: I don't like a lot of ppl in the game so can they be my targets
-Thoughts on the tribe?:
7 cute people, 1 misfit.
2691 days 21 hours ago
iAlex
General Questions:
-You guys weren't even close to winning today's challenge. Why was that?: I think a lack of activity, also we were just generally slower. Maybe this competition just wasn't for us.
-How does the twist impact your game?: It will impact the game a lot. You just have to think if the idol is more important than going after a potential ally?
-Thoughts on the tribe?: No problems so far, but it's only the first day.
2691 days 21 hours ago
_Adidas_
Because me, our, internet providers don't provide us with efficient speedy Wi-Fi. But at least we, I, got a point :)
It doesn't only impact my game, it impacts everyone. I mean, I should know, I created this twist *chuckles* At any given point anyone can have an immunity idol...
6/8 attendance... seem like nice folk
2691 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Me and Luis are confirming our developing showmance.
It occurred in the shelter earlier this evening when I rode his meat injection
2691 days 21 hours ago
Nostalgic
Cute  <3
2691 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
Smh the others tribe is full of english nerds what can we do
Im more concerned about this tribe winning challenges then getting .5 of an idol
-Thoughts on the tribe?
We are more active then the other tribe definetly. Just this was not our challenge
2691 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
I think we just lacked speed in order to win today

Idols aren't my main focus. At this point I just want to win some challenges

Seems like a good group. Excite to get to know people and I think we can pull out some wins :)
2691 days 20 hours ago
Blondelle
You guys weren't even close to winning today's challenge. Why was that?
- I myself can take a lot of blame here because I wasn't in attendance at today's challenge, however, we just needed more speed to win rather than more people.

How does the twist impact your game?
- It doesn't necessarily impact my game a whole lot, but for the people who want to strive for idols it does.

Thoughts on the tribe?
- I think this tribe is absolutely awesome! Just need to find our footing is all.
2691 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
General Questions:

I was at dinner :'(. I wish I could've helped y'all out, but I'll be there at the next challenge, real life just came up today.

I was gone and haven't even checked the twist forum yet as I literally just got online gg @ me.

-Thoughts on the tribe?

We're an... interesting group. That's all I'll say on the matter xD.
2691 days 20 hours ago
Nostalgic
Me when I realise we have no inactives. Well vote became harder but also FUCK YEAH
2691 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Btw if anyone wants to talk on Skype, my Skype is Number1SurvivorFan just like my TG username. And yes, I am aware that I am a basic bitch.
2691 days ago
OldNewz
7/8 Votes Received.
2690 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Gl!
2690 days 23 hours ago
Nostalgic
Good luck everyone

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!