This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Wong Leng)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Wong Leng)

2792 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Wong Leng tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-As a player, is it easier to play in a small tribe or a big tribe like this one?
-Let's be honest, you guys were not close in beating the other tribe in today's challenge.   What do you believe caused you guys to lose?

If you would like an additional question, please post your name and we will provide one for you!

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (9/09/16) at 6 PM Est.
2792 days 15 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Probably a small one because it's easier to tell where people's heads are at
Idk they were just better spammers I guess
2792 days 13 hours ago
Guigi
-As a player, is it easier to play in a small tribe or a big tribe like this one? it honestly depends with the connections you made :)
-Let's be honest, you guys were not close in beating the other tribe in today's challenge.   What do you believe caused you guys to lose?
um im sorry but your challenge was wayyyyyy too long and honestly FUCKING BORING AF so no wonder we lose they were 5 we were 2
2792 days 12 hours ago
Freakazoid
I like the small tribes because i can get to know my team better i don't think i talk to everyone and now im scared.

Im sorry i wasnt at the challenge i forgot it got changed
2792 days 8 hours ago
snick427
-As a player, is it easier to play in a small tribe or a big tribe like this one?
I think a small tribe is better. Like Colin said, it's easier to figure out what everybody's thinking

We needed more active members, including myself. Austin and Sydney did a wonderful job, but they couldn't do it alone
2791 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
2/8 Votes Received.
2791 days 19 hours ago
Freakazoid
Im sad i dont want to be the first one voted out
2791 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2791 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2791 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
2791 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2791 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sydney (self-vote)
2791 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Marto
2791 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Asia
2791 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Asia
2791 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fifth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Marto

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!