This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Soriano)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Soriano)

2847 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Soriano tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Stoner, Andy, and Julian, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Will has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

General Questions:
It's now final 6. Is loyalty still a thing or has it been forgotten?

How hard is it to trust people now that there is only 5 others excluding yourself?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats.

Votes due by Sunday (7/31/16) at 6 PM Est.
2847 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Is loyalty still a thing or has it been forgotten?
I am not loyal to anyone here.

How hard is it to trust people now that there is only 5 others excluding yourself?
It is very hard. People say they will vote one way, but do another. I really don't know where I stand on this tribe so I am glad I have immunity tonight :)
2847 days 21 hours ago
cereal222

I hope not, cause I have a 1/5 chance of going home lol. I just hope the people I've been loyal to return the favor.

It definitely is harder since there are fewer people than before, but I think what goes around comes around.
2847 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
5/6 votes received.
2847 days 3 hours ago
me2013
At this point in the game loyalty is everything because there is nowhere or no one to hide behind.

It is extremely hard to trust people because they will say anything to try and get people to flip but usually short term gain screws your end game. #karma
2847 days 2 hours ago
BluJay112
You know, I wish it was. I've stayed loyal to the people that have had my back. Others think that just because I talk to everyone, that makes me a liar. Which is anything but true. I am loyal and honest and you can ask people, I'm just being misunderstood I guess :P (please after the game, can we become friends? I really do respect and like you all :) )

I thought I trusted everyone here, but idk anymore. It's sad to think I can only trust one person now and his name starts with a W :/

I know I'm going home but I had fun guys. I didn't get to talk to you, Dylan, as much as I wanted so mail me once in a while, you seem cool! I just wish you guys would think more about where you stand in alliances, because I sure as hell thought wrong ;)

Good luck everyone left, you are honestly the most different cast I've played with, everyone is very unique. 6th isn't a pretty look, but I know you guys want it more :)
2847 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2847 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
*brings back urn*
2847 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2847 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Barry
2847 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Barry
2847 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Barry
2847 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
That's 3 votes Barry, none for everyone else. I'll continue reading the votes...
2847 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Mel
2847 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Fifth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Tenth person voted out of Survivor Uruguay and the fourth member of our jury...
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Barry
2847 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Barry that's four votes and tonight that is enough.
Barry, please bring me your torch...

Barry, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go...

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!