This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Soriano)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Soriano)

2849 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Soriano tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Stoner, and Andy, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Mel has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

General Questions:
After last night's re-vote, sides seem to have formed, and one group obviously won. Do you think that these sides will stick together for the vote tonight?

A lot was revealed at the challenge today. For some it could be a wake up call, for others it could be the reassurance that they are in a secure spot in this game. Do you think the challenge will influence the vote tonight?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats.

Votes due by Friday (7/29/16) at 6 PM Est.
2849 days 9 hours ago
GrrrImABear
A lot was revealed at the challenge today. For some it could be a wake up call, for others it could be the reassurance that they are in a secure spot in this game. Do you think the challenge will influence the vote tonight?

I believe so. I definitely think a lot came out tonight as to people's perceptions in this game. Some people seem to have a pretty good idea of how this entire game seems to be going, and those people, the ones with information, are usually the most powerful.
2849 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
After last night's re-vote, sides seem to have formed, and one group obviously won. Do you think that these sides will stick together for the vote tonight? Idk, all I know is me being sick and down + out kept me from winning immunity which isn't good.

A lot was revealed at the challenge today. For some it could be a wake up call, for others it could be the reassurance that they are in a secure spot in this game. Do you think the challenge will influence the vote tonight? Probably not, but it's a game and you can never say never.
2849 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
After last night's re-vote, sides seem to have formed, and one group obviously won. Do you think that these sides will stick together for the vote tonight?
- Well if they do I'm about to be slapped with a big fat 7th so I hope not

- Well I was voted the biggest social threat despite my god awful social game this game (I've been busy), biggest liar despite not telling one lie so far this game, biggest jury threat despite aforementioned social game, and mistakenly thinking I'm in control despite obviously realizing I have 0 control. It's looking pretty great rn =]
2849 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Oh wow lol
2849 days 2 hours ago
me2013

Are you sure it wasn't just about no one really wanting to have their fate decided by drawing rocks?

LOL - I have no idea how I won tbh. I do hate that challenge and it always seems to create drama, but I am not sure it will have a big impact on the votes.
2848 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
6/7 votes received.
2848 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Due to some outside events, the reading of the votes will be postponed until 9 PM Est tonight, and the challenge will take place tomorrow.
2848 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2848 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
*brings back urn*
2848 days 7 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Good luck everyone.
2848 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2848 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Barry (self-vote)
2848 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Patrick
2848 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Julian
2848 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Julian

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!