This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

2858 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will take place Friday (7/22/16) at 7 PM Est. It will be a semi-live challenge.
2858 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
IMPORTANT: This challenge will require that you send me 2 Tengaged Usernames. They cannot be anyone who is at more than 1 day inactive, and they must be above yellow level. If you do not correctly submit two usernames, they will be randomly selected for you.
2857 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
8/10 submissions received.
2857 days 4 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
2857 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Hi (thank god it's the weekend)
2857 days 4 hours ago
GrrrImABear
hi
2857 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Posting the challenge at 7:05 :)
2857 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Your time or mine? Cause that was like 14 hours ago - I have been sitting here waiting for sooo long!
2857 days 4 hours ago
GrrrImABear
7:07 yo do we win where's yaro
2857 days 4 hours ago
me2013
LOL I agree
2857 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Before we begin, benp428 will automatically be sitting out for failing to follow the confessional rule. In addition, random.org selected SurvivorFreak13 to sit out of the challenge as well.
2857 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
For today's challenge we will be participating in the Great Flag Hunt. Each tribe will have 10 flags, 5 point flags and 5 trap flags. Conveniently, each tribe sent me exactly 10 Tengaged usernames of users that are at less than 1 day inactive and are above yellow level. All 20 flags will be hidden in the comment section of the FIRST blog of the Tengaged user that each person sent me. Each person will be mailed about which is their point flag, and which is their trap flag.

At the start, each tribe will have 5 point flags. To win, players must search for the opposing tribe's flags hidden in the comment section of Tengaged users' blogs. Once they stumble upon a flag, you must comment "Claims flag for (tribe name)." Once you do this, mail me the link to the blog so that I know that you claimed it. If you claim a trap flag, you will be ELIMINATED from the challenge and can no longer claim any flags.

If you claimed a point flag, you will now be in possession of it and the opposing tribe will LOSE a point. Example:

Andy claims a flag that was hidden on Imthtawesom's first blog.
Andy mails me that he claimed that flag.
Andy will now be in possession of a Yaro point flag.
Score: Arachan: 5 Yaro: 4

For Andy to be able to gain a point in the example, he must mail me that he would like to "Check-Out". Once you check-out, you can no longer participate in the challenge or claim flags. Example:

Andy is in possession of 2 Yaro point flags.
Andy mails me that he would like to "Check-Out"
Score: Arachan: 7 Yaro: 3

However, if Andy is possession of a point flag and then stumbles upon and tries to claim a trap flag, he will be eliminated from the challenge and his tribe will NOT gain any points. Example:

Andy is in possession of 3 Yaro point flags.
Andy claims a trap flag.
Andy mails me that he claimed that flag.
Andy is eliminated from the challenge and 3 Yaro point flags are discarded.
Score: Arachan: 5 Yaro: 2

The challenge will last for 24 hours. If there is a tie, the tribe that has the most people eliminated from trap flags will be attending Tribal Council.

Any Questions?
2857 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Yeah.,.. um....

can I have the kindy version of the instructions?
2857 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
I even included examples this time ;-;
2857 days 4 hours ago
me2013
lol sorry it is early here in Australia
2857 days 4 hours ago
me2013
I do better with visuals - maybe send me screenshots of where the flags are hiding lol

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!