This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Arachan)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Arachan)

2851 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Arachan tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the second person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

General Questions:
A 5-0 loss must be tragic for you all after your win at the previous challenge. What happened at the challenge today?
What do you think the basis of the vote will be tonight - going after someone who is a threat, or someone who is weak?

If you would like an additional question, please post your name and we will provide one for you!

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SENT A CONFESSIONAL, YOU MUST SEND ONE BEFORE THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TRIBAL COUNCIL OR YOU WILL BE SITTING OUT OF IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #3.

Votes due by Tuesday (7/19/16) at 6 PM Est.
2851 days 14 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
A 5-0 loss must be tragic for you all after your win at the previous challenge. What happened at the challenge today? - Julian dominated it wasn't a tribe victory he scored 4/5 points he was just faster than us. As a tribe we still are stronger since we won a team challenge.

What do you think the basis of the vote will be tonight - going after someone who is a threat, or someone who is weak? - No idea. Honestly I haven't even talked to some of my tribe members yet so even though I am active I could be a target for the vote for all I know. I hope we oust a weaker non-contributing member though.
2851 days 14 hours ago
BBCANfan
A 5-0 loss must be tragic for you all after your win at the previous challenge. What happened at the challenge today?

We all sucked in Spelling class back in elementary school, I suppose. I usually got straight A's on my Spelling tests though.

What do you think the basis of the vote will be tonight - going after someone who is a threat, or someone who is weak?

Maybe some alliances will start to possibly crumble? If we remember Big Brother 17 Week 2, almost all the alliances started to divide a little. I think it's too early for that sabotaging, but you never know.
2851 days 14 hours ago
greenranger8

Ima be honest like..i was one of the people not there because i was at work (sorry i forgot to tell u lol) so like i can't blame anyone for the 5-0 loss cause ya know. good for Yaro though ig they won with 2 ppl.

I have absolutely no idea, probably someone who is weak but i can't say for sure.

I'll say right here right now that the first person to message me who i should vote will get their way. I'm new to group games i have absolutely no targets at this point so whoever pms me a vote first i will go w/ that and just trust you
2851 days 13 hours ago
Jassos4

I think that it had to do with most of us not being able to make it. cause if we were u would of won. we always do. so I'm sure next challenge were gonna be ready .
and i never vote based off of who is a threat. just like to keep them around to challenge myself. but thats just me
2851 days 7 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
Timing issues. Whether it was people being busy, not getting answers in fast enough, or in my case, being a schmuck and forgetting about the challenge for checking in too early lol

This early in the game, it'd better be for the good of the tribe, or we're gonna have issues.
2850 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
7/8 votes received
2850 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2850 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
*brings back urn*
2850 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2850 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nifty
2850 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Mel
2850 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nifty
2850 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nifty
2850 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
3 votes Nifty.
1 vote Mel.

4 votes left...
2850 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fifth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nifty

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!