This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Yaro)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Yaro)

2853 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Yaro tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

General Questions:
How does everyone like the Back to Basics theme?
How do you think the Back to Basics theme will affect game play this season?
There was only a 3 minute difference in the challenge today. Do you believe that the Arachan tribe is overall stronger than your own, or that it had something to do with the lack of people participating in the challenge?

If you would like an additional question, please post your name and we will provide one for you!

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Sunday (7/17/16) at 6 PM Est.
2853 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- Pretty great, no bs powers or twists here to screw us over.

- Everyone will have to rely on their own gameplay instead of, like I said above, twists/powers

There was only a 3 minute difference in the challenge today. Do you believe that the Arachan tribe is overall stronger than your own, or that it had something to do with the lack of people participating in the challenge?
- Definitely lack of people participating. I was the only one here for a while...
2853 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
How does everyone like the Back to Basics theme? I like it, gives a nice change on things.

Things will be more straight up.

There was only a 3 minute difference in the challenge today. Do you believe that the Arachan tribe is overall stronger than your own, or that it had something to do with the lack of people participating in the challenge? Likely lack of participation. I apologize for not showing today
2853 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
I like it! Twists give me anxiety :p

It will make everyone try harder in terms of alliances to secure their position.

I believe it was from the lack of participation.
2853 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
General Questions:

I like it. Nothing too intense or weird to distract from the real game.

It will help people really focus on strategy.

I think we are just as strong but lack of participation definitely contributed. Too bad I couldn't be there but I can come to the next one :))))
2853 days 2 hours ago
Joshbb17
I like the back to basics theme

Unfortunately I'm on a short vacation but I'll be back tomorrow night so hopefully I'm not the one to go tonight, if so I understand
2852 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
How does everyone like the Back to Basics theme? I like it, I think it'll be nice not to worry about unexpected twists.
How do you think the Back to Basics theme will affect game play this season? I think social bonds are going to have a much higher affect on the game than worrying about blindsiding people.
There was only a 3 minute difference in the challenge today. Do you believe that the Arachan tribe is overall stronger than your own, or that it had something to do with the lack of people participating in the challenge? I take partial responsibility for that but we are stronger overall.
2852 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
7/8 Votes Received
2852 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2852 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
*brings back urn*
2852 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2852 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ben
2852 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ben
2852 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Josh
2852 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ben
2852 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
3 votes Ben.
1 vote Josh.

4 votes left...

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!