This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E6 - "The Beginning"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E6 -..

2854 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Noah to Demi (cont.)

Omg sorry :( but it's true one of my biggest pet peeves in games is unnecessary lying but lmao I always will keep it real with youu
2854 days 19 hours ago
Jive
-------- RE VOTE ---------
2854 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Brandon changes his vote to MC
2854 days 10 hours ago
Jive
Noah & Demi

Noah: i kow that's why i'll just try my best!
Demi: >Ya never know my dear
Noah: >>Nah I know I won't win because I have like no close allies. I know you're closer with others so I'll just try my best to stay in as long as I can :(
Demi: >>>Not necessarily ALOT can happen and Michaels reasoning was good but timing was bad. The game started slow and if he hadn't wanted to rush it he could have pulled it off...people weren't ready for that kind of 'shake up' another 2 votes and people would be ready.
Noah: >>>>true i know im not going to make finals so might as well be iconic
Demi: >>>>>It makes the game exciting tho
Noah: >>>>>>I didn't expect it to split either lol
Demi: >>>>>>>Good lord it was stressful lol
2854 days 10 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Noah:

I'm where I like being most. On the bottom

I'm actually surprised I was able to split the votes 5-5 on Bryce. I worked my ass off and honestly wasn't expecting Bryce to go which is why I made up a crazy story that I wanted to split the votes in case Michael had an idol and Bryce was targeting me!!

There's no doubt in my mind that my lie will be sniffed out. There's no doubt in my mind I'm probably next to go (unless I can coddle up to Demi). Right now my biggest threat in this game is Kolbisha with the fake ass Gemma weaves!!!! He knows how I play this game since I'm in his group game and that's probably a big reason why he took Michael out.

Of course I still have my idol but I have this gut feeling I might play it wrong so I want to win every immunity challenge here on out. Time for NOAH THE FLOP to shine thru in this game! I know I'm not winning but might as well be iconic amirite

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!