This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E6 - "The Beginning"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E6 -..

2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Noah and Jenni

Jenni: >>>>>wouldn't be better to get rid of one of Michael's followers, then it would be easier to get him out, so, I think we should vote DJ
Noah: >>>>DJ is a follower? Because last I heard from DJ, he was voting Michael
Jenni: >>>Okay then, who can we defenetly (typos maybe) confirm as a follower.
Noah: >>yeah after this vote we definitely can! i locked in bryce :-)
Jenni: >You can change who you vote.
Noah: yep :-) but i thought we were cool with voting bryce?
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Noah to Brandon

(Hey Brandon) I think the vote is being switched to bryce because a lot of people have been telling me they'll be voting that way instead of michael now (because apparently he lied to DJ)
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
VOTE CHANGE

Brandon: I change my vote to Bryce
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Noah to Kolby:

(Hey Kolbisha) I agree that we should get a floater out like you said! I'm going to work soon but a few of us have locked in Bryce for it
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Noah to Brandon:

Jenni just mailed me saying she wanted to vote you so I think voting Bryce is a safe bet so you don't go home!!
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Kolby: My vote is to take out Michael
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Demi: Michael (MC)
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Jenni to Demi:

I have information that Michael might have an idol, I'm not sure to make of this.
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Brett - Bryce
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Jenni to Noah

who are we voting, Bryce or Brandon, I think Brandon
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

is for Michael, he is the biggest threat right now.
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Oh Snap....nothing like a day of scrambling, lies and paranoia before a vote. We could have taken the easy road with Brett (which my gut is throwing a red flag on that one too but that's for another day) but Kolby mentioned Michael and I'm not opposed. When Brandon said that Michael wanted red out the "mama bear" came out like hell no, no going back now!

So of course theories and idol talk are running around but usually when that happens...and I could be wrong...that means someone is scrambling.

If all goes well Michael leaves and if it doesn't well this is Survivor for Christ's sake;)
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Noah to Kolby:

We haven't talked vote at all!!! Are we getting a floater out queen
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Noah & Demi:

Noah: Well aren't we allies lol??
Demi: >I don't know him that well so who knows I just have to vote with my allies
Noah: >>Yeah other people have told me my name wasn't thrown out there and I'm glad!! I just don't know why Bryce would do that like it comes of soo untrustworthy :/
Demi: >>>It's ok you have to do what your comfortable with but Bryce is an excuse. Bryce hasn't mentioned anyone but Michael...this is gonna be a hot ass mess lol
Noah: >>>>I was OK with voting Michael but then ppl started telling me my name was thrown out there, primarily Bryce. I talked to DJ and he said the same thing- that Bryce told him that his name was being said as the vote.
Noah: >>>>DJ seems to want to vote Bryce because of it so that's who I locked in because he also lied to me. Are you okay with that? :(
Demi: >>>>>With the vote?
2868 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Demi: Now don't feed me bullshit just say , "girl pretty pls tell me if my ass is grass" and I will - lmao
Noah: >yaaaaassssss and hey, ally to ally, if I ever happen to be on the chopping block just lmk! I want to reward whoever gets to the end based on honesty and loyalty so I'd appreciate it! But hopefully we can get to the end together
Demi: >>Me and you on redneck island 12 baby
Noah: >>>Yes and whatever happens I think we'll still be able to work together very strongly!
Demi: >>>>I understand you gotta worry about ur game...I'm not mad and were still cool :)
Noah: >>>>>Tbh it's a good plan (for me) at least because both have lied to me!
Demi: >>>>>>If that makes you feel better ;)
Demi: >>>>>>I'm just fuckin with ya lol
Noah: >>>>>>>Maybe us splitting is a good idea because I was told he has the idol???
Demi: >>>>>>>>I was going to stay loyal to Michael too until he mentioned you and Kolby being challenge threats and getting red out. I'm protecting my people with this vote I feel.

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!