This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E1 - "One Wrong Slip Up Will Get You Booted&quo

Topic » Island Survivor S1E1 -..

2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

JT:

Securing the win for my tribe definitely put me in the good graces of the tribe but I scared it may make a target later in the game.
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Red & Noah:

Noah: Yeah I'm good with voting Troy out
Red: >I think we need to keep the tribe strong. And Troy is the weak link
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
VOTE/CONFESSIONAL

MC:

My vote is for Troy
Sorry bud but you are doing crap and we need a strong tribe right now
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Today we won the first immunity challenge:), made some allies and then by the time evening was over that I'm gonna be in deep sh@t pretty soon.

Apparently you can't be nice to someone without them thinking you're now aligned til "death do us part".
Lol no it's not THAT bad but I now have my tribe alliance, a side friendship with Bobby, a new ally Jt (I feel good about him tho) and Michael (who I knew a little before) said that he, red and I were final 3.

I love alot of friends and I'm always as good as I can be to them but I'm a little afraid im really gonna be 'squirming' soon.
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
VOTE/CONFESSIONAL:

Brett:

Sounds like everyone else wants to vote Troy so I'm good with that
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Noah:

this race has started and boy are all bets off!

first of all, i won the individual challenge to pick teams.. sort of? i picked extremely strategically by giving the other tribe all white levels and/or people i knew i would have troubles working with (Bryce and Armani)

they won the first challenge, which is fine it was a complete fluke, bc im awful at puzzles and couldnt carry my team. but watch out for next challenge sweeties! it should be a pagoning like no other!!

already i have aligned with michael, dj, and brett - 3 ppl i have played with before. we decided to include red in it because he seems sorta coco for cocoa puffs and if we didnt include him in something he would do something! kolbisha has been introduced to the alliance as well by others which im fine with as im in his group game as well :)

thats a solid alliance! im not getting pre-merged yayy! i also have the IDOL BITCHES

better watch out bc noah is here to slay hunties
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Kolbisha:

(My vote) Is for Troy!
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
QUIT

Jason: I'm taking an unexpected break from Tengaged starting tomorrow so I'm going to have to pull out the game sorry
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Kalabaw has been given a clue to the location of the hidden immunity idol as a reward to winning Immunity Challenge #1
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Brandon finds the clue, but failed to find it.
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Brandon:

This is so great!!! I get here, Im last person to join. I have a good alliance. I choose the tribes. The tribe wins immunity. And I found a hidden immunity idol on my first try!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: He just found a clue, not an idol.
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Demi and Bryce

Bryce: No problem honey we won so we are good. Besides Brandon and Jenni I also spoke with Bobby , I did play with him in another game so if we need an ally I bet he would help.

Demi: >Should we get one more person into the alliance, to have a majority, or should we just keep it like this.
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Armani finds a clue to the HII
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Jenni finds the clue and locates the idol.

Idol status
Jenni - 1
Noah - 1
2869 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Kolby used the clue Brandon has and locates the idol himself.

Idol Status:
Jenni - 1
Kolbisha - 1
Noah - 1

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!