This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E1 - "One Wrong Slip Up Will Get You Booted&quo

Topic » Island Survivor S1E1 -..

2855 days 15 hours ago
Jive
Synopsis:

The full cast of 18 were announced, but just as everything was going well, Matt (survivornerd) backed out. The staff consulted with Kolbisha (ThePug) if he's fine to be one of the casts. Kolbisha agrees and therefore, completing the slate.

The premiere started with a tribe division which was different from any other processes. The contestants were first introduced to a classic Survivor word scramble game wherein the first 2 to score a point will win an advantage coming into the next round of the game. Noah scored first with the word "Immunity Idol" (it was a secret word where a hidden immunity idol was hidden; Noah found it) and Brandon with his winning word "blindside". With the two winning the challenge, their advantage was to select who goes into the other tribe. Noah being the first person winning the challenge goes to Tandang by default and Brandon on Kalabaw. Noah chose Armani, Demi, Akash, Track, Jenni, Bryce, Bobby and JT to go to Kalabaw while Brandon chose Jason, DJ, Troy, Red, Rodney, Brett and MC to go to Tandang. Red being the last pick has the chance to choose if he'd like to swap Noah and Brandon but he prefers not. The tribe remains as it is.

Right after that, MC quickly aligned himself with Red, Brett, DJ, and Noah which sealed a strong alliance of 5 for Tandang. Red was as well pleased with who he's working with. Back at Kalabaw camp, Brandon feels very safe alongside Jenni, Demi and Bryce. Brandon believed that with 4 of them in an alliance, they could further themselves in this game.
2855 days 15 hours ago
Jive
Immunity/Reward Challenge:

The first challenge for both tribes is to solve a jigsaw puzzle with 48 pieces. The instructions were to submit a screen capture of the whole screen where the time can be seen as well as their tengaged profile. Each tribe was required to submit 3 entries, failure will result to a default lose. Kalabaw was able to complete the challenge while Tandang lacked 1 entry. Therefore, Tandang loses and will go to tribal council. Back at Tandang camp, Red talked to Noah and convinced him to vote out Troy to strengthen the tribe. Noah agreed to this as well as the majority of the tibe. However, just as tribal was approaching, Jason (Kalabaw) said he will be quitting due to personal reasons. Because of this, no tribal was held and Jason was the first out of the game.
2855 days 15 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

I'll give you one right now: So, to me this is like a video game, there are 4 trophies, bronze,silver,gold,and platinum, bronze for failing to get to the merge, silver for getting to the merge, gold for top 3, and platinum, for winning, your choices also affect your ending, One wrong slip up will get you booted, while only the smartest few get to the end.
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Demi & Noah:

Noah: same to you!
Demi: >hey nice to see ya in the game :)
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Jive: Hi Noah! You are the first person to solve a word earlier. Did you know that you just earned the word (Immunity Idol) that you solved earlier. That's right. You just earned a Hidden Immunity Idol.
This Hidden Immunity Idol can be played until the Final 4. You may give this to someone else.
This HII will void any votes casted against you or to anyone if you give it to them.
Now, it is up to you if you disclose this to anyone that you just earned this. Good Luck!

Noah: FUCK YEAH
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
MC sent to DJ, Noah, Red and Brett:

I think we should make an alliance the 4 of us can go far
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
MC meant 5. Lol!
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
MC: Great as long as us 5 stick together we will be in control of this tribe
Brett: >im in
Red: >>Yeah sounds good to me
MC: >>>Great I'm pretty sure red will be also but idk about dj or Brett
Noah: >>>>Hahah but yeah I am down with that!
MC: >>>>>I accidentally hit the 4 instead of the 5
Noah: >>>>>>There are 5 of us? :P
MC: >>>>>>>I think we should make an alliance the 4 of us can go far
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL (Cast Assessment)

Red:

TANDANG TRIBE (Red buffs)

jason_2_12 (Jason) - Who?
coolexchangestudent (DJ) - I've played with him before he was UTR. Hopefully he is willing to play with me
RedWing91 (Red) - Arrogant punk with great taste in color
ThePug (Kolbisha) - I am latterly in a final 4 with him right now and he is my main ally but there is a little trust issue there
Mchappy (Noah) - I've seen him around. Not a fan will keep an eye on him
RodneyRules1 (Rodney) - I've seen him but never played with him
Casper100 (Troy)  - Medevac calling it now
BrettTheJet21 (Brett) - I've seen him play but haven't played with him
moondancer63 (MC) - I think he trusts me and if he stays active he could be helpful

KALABAW TRIBE (Blue buffs)

bklimas (Bobby K) - always a little inactive in terms of challanges
demikol (Demi) - I was aligned with her last time I played with her but she was on the other tribe and got taken out premerge so I still have that line of trust that wasn't broken
Fell6 (Jenni) - I've seen her play. I would like her out quick
Brycemusser (Bryce)- I've haven't seen a lot from him but I hear some hype
TheBossofNXT (Armani) - Who?
JTThePrince (JT) - Trying to get him out in a BB game right now
Coolbrandonman (Brandon) - I've played with him a few times. He can be good and he knows how I play so that might be a problem
AKASH (AKASH) - Who?
N0C0llarL0pez (Track Sprinter)-Who?
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Feeling pretty good about the game! Yesterday I was so nervous because I really didn't know anyone. Red and Brandon were familiar and I recognized a few names but don't know them well enough to trust.

I knew Brandon and I could vote together but Bryce and fell (don't know name yet) discussed an alliance which is great right now.

I am one of the 3 turning in puzzle for challenge on my tribe and since this was my first one....I'm not sure if "I sucked or saved the day" :) tonight we will see.
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
INTERVIEW (Armani)

How do you find your tribe? Do you feel comfortable?

Good and I feel good for right now
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Brandon:

What a good first impression! *Laughs* I won the first challenge, the I picked teams... I definitely got noticed. So right now I'm with demi, Bryce, and fell. It's not majority, but I figured that people will self vote and then we get closer to the majority. Just hope I don't get blindsided
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
----------------------------------------AFTER THE PUZZLE CHALLENGE------------------------------------
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Bobby K:

Glad that JT was able to send in the last puzzle submission for the tribe.  Now we aren't going to tribal.
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Red (on Tandang's loss):

Damn fucking idiots. All they had to do was submit
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

Yay, we won the first challenge, I wonder how long we'll keep this up.

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!