This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final HOH

Topic » Final HOH

2821 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
J.T
2821 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Incorrect again, Grayson, final guess?
2821 days 12 hours ago
Grayson15
JT lol
2821 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, neither of you get a point.

Acosta.
2821 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Second one coming up
2821 days 12 hours ago
Grayson15
Man I typed that before you said final guess smh lol
2821 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
damn you must have a killer slow internet
2821 days 12 hours ago
Grayson15
Yeah it sucks lol
2821 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"damn so the votes went well. It was a chill week for me. I was out alot but I trusted everything was going to be fine bc JT was HoH. Kash won HoH. And before everything Kash was like "hey man, I have nothing against you. Its mostly JT, but this game is literally boring as fuck and I am going to shoot myself in the head if something doesnt happen. So I apologize in advance for all of it. Now shit hit the fan. I kinda knew he was going to expose the alliance. The members, and the plan. But the thing is, I am not taking too much heat from it. I have time and a chance to recover from this. JT is reacting alot. And frankly, I dont think I can stop him. He's already done and said too much. JT has put a big target on his back and it sucks. I am and will always stay loyal to JT. But I do understand what he is doing by arguing with Kash publicly in front of everyone to see. Yeah the first three weeks have been our doing. Literally Jesse, Rachel, and Coco were the exact people we wanted to leave, and they are all gone. And naturally some more threats are emerging. Kash may be one of them. But I want to talk to him later in the week. He knows I wasnt too hard on him. I wasnt too aggressive when it came to talking about who I wanted out. if anything, I was the best to Kash out of the alliance. JT on the other hand is potentially the target of the week. So.. we'll see how this week goes. But it definitely isnt something I can't survive."
2821 days 12 hours ago
Grayson15
Dino
2821 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
Drew
2821 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Incorrect
2821 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
KASH GETS A POINT
2821 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
oh shit it might have been Dino
2821 days 12 hours ago
blatastic1234
oh nvm

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!