This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC2: THE FINAL!

Topic » SSC2: THE FINAL!

1030 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1030 days 3 hours ago
FedeBenna
ULRIKKE...
...YOU ALSO WIN AN AMAZING DESIGN FOR YOUR AVATAR AND...
...A FREE PASS TO THE FINAL OF OUR NEXT 3RD SEASON (if you want to play again, with a different Artist obviously, eheh tswiftlover13)!!
1030 days 3 hours ago
Midiaw
This was fun! If Only I can rewind the time and spam my way up, that would have been different.

Federico, it was fun playing your game. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Good job 馃憦 and it was a pleasure being part of it.

Congrats to James and to all of my fellow mates here
1030 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
*Watches my favourite artist win*
1030 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
Can we see what places the songs got in the semi-final?
1030 days 3 hours ago
FedeBenna
@SeaViper : Yeah, I will post them soon like I did in the 1st Season as well! ;)
1030 days 3 hours ago
FedeBenna
@Midiaw : Thank you so much!!! <3 It was a pleasure for me too being the host of this amazing group of Partecipants!!! <3
1030 days 3 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

To those who are interested...I was posting also the 2 Semifinal Rankings (with effective scores) in their respective Topics...but it seems that this season I've lost the file where I wrote all the scores...I'm going to rewrite all of them asap in order to let you know what the results were!!! Sorry... :'(
1030 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
Urgh i was robbed
1030 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
I legit spammed my ass out to lose by four points
1030 days 3 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

Found them and posting them in their respective Topics...
1030 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
Congrats to Ulrikke I liked that song and it is more of a deserving winner than my song but still URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1030 days ago
tswiftlover13
OMG YUSSSSSSSSS I'M SO GRATEFUL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! 馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀馃帀
https://media.giphy.com/media/9dltGTErSnPmqBL4ea/giphy.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME IN THE POLL!

I literally only spammed 100 ppl I guess they came through!!!
1029 days 23 hours ago
BenjaminS
GOOD JOB ULRIKKE <3

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!