This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC2: SEMIFINAL 1!

Topic » SSC2: SEMIFINAL 1!

1039 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
Hello y'all my dear players...the moment all of us were waiting is finally come!
Semifinal 1 of our 2nd Spotify Song Contest starts now!!

From now and for the next 24 hours, the Jury and the Audience will vote for their favourite songs (as already previously explained)...decreeing which 7 of 10 songs from this Semifinal 1 will qualify going directly to the Final! Choose them wisely my dear Judges! All of your votes really matter! And this also apply to our Audience!

-> Judges...draw up your personal Ranking and send it to me by private mail! You could also attach a comment for each of the 10 songs, so that I will reveal at least your comments as I will not reveal your votes...

-> Spotify Audience...Start Voting Now!!! :P (you only have 24 hours...)
Audience Poll -> https://tengaged.com/group/8481-spotifysongcontest-ssc2-songssorting/poll/whats-your-favorite-song-152176

-> My dear Partecipants...just listen the songs of this Semifinal 1 and wait the results...for some of you the waiting will really be more than paid off! P.s. Remember that you can't draw up your personal Ranking for now, as you will be able to do it only during the Final! However, you still can send your single vote into our Audience Poll! XD
1039 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
[SEMIFINAL 1 GROUP]
1. "Devil On My Shoulder" - Faith Marie (SeongWoo)
2. "Command V" - Ritt Momney (owlsand)
3. "Watching You" - Lea Rue (LiukBB)
4. "Falling Apart" - Ulrikke (tswiftlover13)
5. "Élan" - Nightwish (Tester)
6. "Wagon Wheel" - Darius Rucker (mrbigsh0t)
7. "What's Up" - Chase Holfelder (JoshBB1999)
8. "S.O.S." - Indila (Midiaw)
9. "Husavik" - My Marianne (stuartlittle16)
10. "Zove Vienna" - Jala Brat (Harehere)

(...this is the order of their exhibition...)
1039 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
This is our 2nd Spotify Playlist, where you can find these 10 competing songs too... ;)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5pCwNZgseKbKVWQCRxS91b?si=9a3f22f8c8ab4e4e&nd=1
1038 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

---> [Audience Poll is now CLOSED!] <---
Our Audience can't vote anymore in this Semifinal 1...all bets are off! :P

---> [Semifinal 1 Results!] <---
Our Semifinal 1 results will be posted within some hours from now as honestly I'm not at home now, ahah...so I can't do it now, but later on...let's all wait together with some hours of suspense... :P

---> [Starting Bonus Points!] <---
They're assigned as already explained in our topic about Rules & Voting System...

(+35) "What's Up" - Chase Holfelder (JoshBB1999)
(+30) "Watching You" - Lea Rue (LiukBB)
(+20) "Command V" - Ritt Momney (owlsand)
(+20) "Falling Apart" - Ulrikke (tswiftlover13)
(+10) "Devil On My Shoulder" - Faith Marie (SeongWoo)
(+10) "S.O.S." - Indila (Midiaw)
(+10) "Zove Vienna" - Jala Brat (Harehere)
(+5) "Élan" - Nightwish (Tester)
(+5) "Husavik" - My Marianne (stuartlittle16)
(+0) "Wagon Wheel" - Darius Rucker (mrbigsh0t)

But nothing is said...let's wait for the true results... :P
1038 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone 🙏☺
1038 days 13 hours ago
Harehere
Yea Gl from me too Hope this will be soon
1038 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges Comments!]

It seems we have all decided to write them only during the Final! Even because they would have been almost the same with only few changes...

However, I've personally decided that I'm going to write a short comment to each of the eliminated songs as they're not going to perform again in the Final...obviously after the Results to don't spoiler...
1038 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

It seems that one of our Judges didn't send me their Top10Ranking and their Votes...so we proceed the same to the Results of this Semifinal 1 without them... Sorry...
1038 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!SEMIFINAL 1 - OFFICIAL RESULTS!]

Here we go with the results of our first Semifinal! This time, not in order of their placements but in order of their exhibition, saying you only if they are QUALIFIED or NOT QUALIFIED, without the total of points to don't let you discover how much you are close or distant to the others...good luck!

Only 7 of you directly qualify to the Final...while the other 3 are unfortunately eliminated (they will still be able to draw up their personal Rankings in the Final, so don't leave the game!)...

- - - - - - - - -

1] "Devil On My Shoulder" - Faith Marie (SeongWoo)......QUALIFIED!

2] "Command V" - Ritt Momney (owlsand)......NOT QUALIFIED! Sorry...

3] "Watching You" - Lea Rue (LiukBB)......QUALIFIED!

4] "Falling Apart" - Ulrikke (tswiftlover13)......QUALIFIED!

5] "Élan" - Nightwish (Tester)...NOT QUALIFIED! Sorry...

6] "Wagon Wheel" - Darius Rucker (mrbigsh0t)......QUALIFIED!

7] "What's Up" - Chase Holfelder (JoshBB1999)......NOT QUALIFIED! Sorry...

8] "S.O.S." - Indila (Midiaw)......QUALIFIED!

9] "Husavik" - My Marianne (stuartlittle16)......QUALIFIED!

10] "Zove Vienna" - Jala Brat (Harehere)......QUALIFIED!

- - - - - - - - -

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE QUALIFIED SONGS!!! ^^ I'm so happy and excited for you!!! ^^ See you soon in the Final!!! ^^

You can now take a Rest Day while we are going to face Semifinal 2... :P

I'm also very sorry for the three songs that didn't qualify...thanks for your participation, bringing in this show your music! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you again... ;)
1038 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges Comments!]

#FedeBenna 's Comments to the 3 NOT QUALIFIED Songs... :'(

---> "Command V" - Ritt Momney (owlsand)
Your song leaves me a little bit confused...that's not a bad song in my opinion, but it didn't reach me...maybe too flat...

---> "Élan" - Nightwish (Tester)
I really like your song and you made a good and brave choice in my opinion, but unfortunately it's not a kind of music that the majority of people likes...sorry...

---> "What's Up" - Chase Holfelder (JoshBB1999)
Well...I really don't like your song honestly...I find you very smart in choosing and covering such a famous song, but you gave me nothing and you screamed just a little for me...
1038 days 2 hours ago
Tester
rip
1038 days ago
Harehere
Grats all finalists
1037 days 23 hours ago
Midiaw
https://media4.giphy.com/media/J34seKwfaXYWeR4Vpc/giphy.gif
1037 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Omg yay thank you so much 🙏☺
1037 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats to everyone who made it to the finals! Sorry to those who didn't 💜💜💜✌

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!