This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 20: North Hamgyong, North Korea

Topic » Episode 20: North Hamgyong,..

2822 days 20 hours ago
Rennac
Last time in Total Drama World Tour, our remaining 7 contestants decided to return to Tokyo after the incident which shall not be spoken of. Once we got there, our contestants tested their wit, luck and skills in different game shows popular in Japan. Many were victorious, but Ellie fell short to Ty in The Deal Challenge. she was the only one to lose a challenge, but since Alex has broken his contract, he took the Drop of Shame.
Now, our contestants head to a new location that they probably didn't even knew existed and will once again test their trust with others in order to win.
What will happen in this challenge? Which relationships will bloom and which will fall apart? How much longer will this season be before I can finally end my hosting? And who will be next to take the Drop of Shame? Find out these questions and more in Episode 20!

Episode 20 will start (Time and date to be determined)
2822 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: You got to be kidding me! Mother fucking North Korea! You have gone way too far this time Rennac where I thought acting like Nazis at a former concentration camp is bad taste and being locked in a tiny room in Japan was even worse, but no this tops it all off! Do you know that they have to monitor our every moves in this country where we might not even be able to get out of the country. But the worse thing is that I can't take any pictures here where the North Koreans are really strick about taking good pictures and this will ruin my experience!
2822 days 19 hours ago
Rennac
Will you calm down, Ryan? I haven't seen you so worked up since Timmy was here.
And I'm not even in charge of where we go. That's the producer's. I'm supposed to host and that's it.
If it wasn't safe and okay with that en Koreans, then we wouldn't be going here okay?
2822 days 16 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: Wow...you okay there Ryan?
2822 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I'm just scarred about going to North Korea where no one knows what happens in that country!
2822 days 5 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: I'm sure the interns have to do the research of every location
2822 days 2 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: But do we trust the interns?
2821 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus sighs, relaxing in first class. He couldn't care less.
2821 days 15 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: Good point Ellie...some of them DID screw Chris over a few times..
2820 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
(Sorry I haven't been able to do the challenge lately. I've been flying for a while now.
I just need to pick a time and date.)
2820 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Thats okay Rennac where I won't be here tomorrow anyway
2819 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
(Sorry, guys, but I'm going to have to put the show on a short hiatus. It'd be better than you thinking the group is dead.)
2819 days ago
tyr3kflame
(No problem; finish what you have to do, we can wait :))
2818 days ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I think Rennac is preparing us for going into North Korea where he needs the time to know what he is doing or else we won't get out!
2816 days 22 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: I think you're overreacting Ryan *laughs*
2814 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
(By the looks of it now, I think the show will resume on Sunday. Maybe Saturday if I'm lucky because that's the days fly back)

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!