This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: New York City, United States of America

Topic » Episode 11: New York City,..

2873 days 1 hour ago
Rennac
After 3 drama-filled episodes in Europe, we take a break from the eastern hemisphere and return to the United States of America for our next challenge.
Welcome to New York City, a fast-paced, globally influential center of art, culture, fashion and finance. Here, our contestants will be in store for a real surprise as they compete in the most biggest challenge to date, if not the most biggest challenge of the season.
What is this big challenge? How will Natalie get along with the other contestants, and will she do justice for her team? How much longer will I drag the teams until I finally merge them? Find out hear questions and more in Episode 11!

Episode 11 will start Monday, July 11th at 10:00 am pst/12:00 pm cst/1:00 pm est
2873 days 1 hour ago
TR1364
*sits*
2872 days 23 hours ago
pinkiepie512
(ugh I have to catch a plane in the morning!!!)

http://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/502436816/960x0.jpg?fit=scale
https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/nintendo-store-flagship-nyc86.jpg?quality=75&strip=color&w=838

AG: "Oooh New York, one of my favorite places ever!!! I am sooo shopping at Times Square!!! Time to hit the Nintendo Store, the M &M store, H&M, and Toys R Us to buy fabulous toys and ride the Ferris Wheel!!! Hey Rennac, how long will the challenge last for?
2872 days 21 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose cheers. "Hell yeah, I'm gonna piss off so many New Yorkers! And I've always wanted to climb The Statue of Liberty, even if it gets the cops on my ass!"
2872 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: This is unbelievable that we are going to New York where it is one of the greatest cities in the world!
2872 days 15 hours ago
zorbo678
*wakes up*
AJ: New York!!!! YES!!!!!
*walks to confessional*
2872 days 15 hours ago
WestTemp
*Has all his stuff back on as he sits alone angrily*
2872 days 13 hours ago
Rennac
Attention, passangers! We will be arriving in New York City in a few minutes!
Get ready to land!
2872 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
*preps for battle*
AJ: You got this AJ. Parkour like a champ, run like a cheetah
2872 days 13 hours ago
Rennac
We have now arrived in New York City.
Please get in this tour bus as we drive to the challenge area.
2872 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
*gets on top row of Tour Bus with Rose, Ryan, AG, and Lea*
2872 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
So, once again, congratulations on making the final 12 of Total Drama World Tour.
But as you are aware of, it won't be the final 12 for long.
2872 days 12 hours ago
pinkiepie512
*gets ready for challenge wearing pink pea coat*

http://img.allw.mn/content/fashion/2012/10/5_pink-pea-coat.jpg
2872 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
*nods*
2872 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
At the end of this episode, we're not going to be down to the final 11. No...
We're going to be at the final 10.
Because it's a double elimination!
2872 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ: Not surprised.

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!