This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: St. Petersburg, Russia

Topic » Episode 7: St. Petersburg,..

2883 days 10 hours ago
Rennac
3 contestants have been eliminated, but we still have a long way to go before we crown a winner, so the only thing to do now is keep moving forward to our next destination.
Welcome to St. Petersburg, a Russian port city founded by Peter the Great and located on the Baltic Sea. It is also known to be Russia's center of culture with its theater, opera, art, etc.
So what will we be doing in St. Perersburg? Will Team Iceland be able to pull a win or will they become half of what they once were? Which member of Team Statistics will win their promises immunity idol? (I won't tell you that, of course...) And who will be the next one sent out the Drop of Shame? Find out in Episode 7!

Episode 7 will begin on Saturday, July 2nd at 12:00 pm pst/2:00 pm cst/3:00 pm est
2883 days 10 hours ago
TR1364
Tomas: Oh my, the culture, the theater, the ART!~
*faints*
2883 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ: Russia! This is the land of Skyscraper Climbing!
2883 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I can't wait to go to Russia where this would be exciting and I will be able to take more photos!
2883 days ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: *Sarcasticly* woo hoo, Russia *rolls eyes*
2882 days 21 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: Skyscraper climbing? Need to try that.
2882 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose steps over Tomas' unconscious body and returns to her seat. She looks out the window and smirks. "Russia sounds like my kind of place."
2882 days 20 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: *Annoyed* ^Maybe I can hijack the plane again...^
2882 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I hope that we don't get any more turbulence where letting Ellie fly the plane is madness!
2882 days 17 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: I'm just sitting Here! Sheesh!
2882 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus is wasting gorgeous blue colors with white leopard fur for hat and gloves. His hair is dark black. He looks like a Russian icon.
Marcus: "Vavay, seeson sim~!"
2882 days 13 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: *pouts* I still wanted to go to Paris.
2882 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose gives Marcus a thumbs up. "Looking good, bro."
2881 days 20 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: Same Ty, Russia Sucks TBH
2881 days 18 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: SOMEONE understands my pain!! Thanks Ellie
2881 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
"At least we aren't going to Texas," Rose comments as she looks out the window. "I hate spiders."

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!