This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Kinderdijk, Netherlands

Topic » Episode 3: Kinderdijk,..

2886 days 3 hours ago
Rennac
With the rough competition of climbing Mount Everest still fresh on their minds, we depart from Mahalangur to our next destination to somewhere not as cold.
Welcome to Kinderdijk, a not so popular Dutch tourist attraction that's a part of the municipality of Molenwaard (whatever a municipality is).  This town is well known for its use of 19 windmills to drain the polder and has the largest concentration of old windmills in the Netherlands. I'm still surprised we were able to find a location like this, but here we are.
What kind of challenges could I possibly do here? How will the Killer Instinct team compete one player short and will they be able to avoid to avoid another elimination under Crimson's leadership? Find these out and more on Episode 3!

Episode 3 will begin on Friday June 24th at 12:00 PM PST (2:00 PM CST; 3:00 PM EST)
2886 days 3 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose looks out the window and watches as the mountains disappear from view with a sense of relief.
2886 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
*hugs Rose from behind*
AJ: I'm safe
2886 days 2 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: Well after that elimination... We got to prepare for next time.
2886 days 2 hours ago
zorbo678
*looks at Jenny*
AJ: For now, we celebrate.
*does a backflip*
2886 days 2 hours ago
pinkiepie512
AG: "Bai Mount Everest!!!"
2886 days 2 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ: Hi AG
2886 days ago
TR1364
Hello Total Drama fans!
Please choose a Total Drama character to be! :]
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/TR1364/7457815/td-winners-vs-runner-ups-vs-last-placers
2885 days 23 hours ago
PKFire
(Beth and Gwen both won in TD and TDA though?)

Shinji: Who...went home?
2885 days 23 hours ago
PKFire
(Lmao, Alice was eliminated in the second episode, not the first)
2885 days 23 hours ago
boogie23
(Yeah, PK is right. Also, good night!)
2885 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
*wakes up suddenly*
AJ: It was an accident!!!
2885 days 23 hours ago
PKFire
(PKFire!)
2885 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: *Wakes up* Morning everyone where I can't believe Alice has been eliminated!
2885 days 18 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: Ryan, she deserved it.

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!