This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2843 days 6 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: Like I said Alice, you're done here. BYE!!
2843 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I hate arguments, I hate them, I hate them, I HATE THEM! *cries*
2843 days 6 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: I told her. Didn't I tell her? Yes, I told her. That's what you get for messing with the wrong one Alice. You've messed with  the wrong one and it costed you your game!! *Waves* BYE!!
2843 days 5 hours ago
Allyxox
Alice: I'm not giving up. I refuse to get home. Ty and her little sour patch kid molly are going down. down 5000 ft that is.
2843 days 5 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: You were better off keeping your mouth shut Alice. Have you learned something yet?
2843 days 4 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: In some circumstances, I think we all forget that this is all just a game and as much as we all would like to win, we also have to remember our true characters and that after the show, we got back to our lives..so why hold on to the game grudges...it's honestly nice taking a break from the game and having a decent, normal conversation with Alice, no matter how big of an adversary she is game wise *Smiles*
2843 days 2 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: *screams her lungs out*
2842 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I still have a headache after what happened in the desert where I knew that I couldn't survive the heat!
2842 days 11 hours ago
Allyxox
Alice: "What happened last night.."
2842 days 5 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: Victory is in my veins
2842 days 3 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: Molly...it's very sad you went, but I think getting too close to Ty was what made Alice target you :(
2842 days 3 hours ago
Allyxox
Alice: I managed to pull through!!! Sorry molly ;( I'll win for you! I feel so guilty but I'm glad I stayed!
2842 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Molly was caught in the fire between Ty and Alice
2842 days 1 hour ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: Molly, if you're seeing this, I will MISS YOU!!! I'm so sorry it came between a tie and I feel like it's my fault you're gone...I'll fight for you!
2839 days 8 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: Let's hope we have a better time in Tokyo than last time..

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!