This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 4: JUDGING

1031 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve

(side not: I find it so funny that she wrestled so little that her whole official entrance video is all glamour shots LMFAO)

Hanna: Hello everyone. Welcome to the judging panel. We are here at the studio because this is the place decisions are made.

You keep on impressing me a lot girls. This week was one of the strongest week we ever gotten. Keep this level of work ethic up.

Step forward:

Erotica X Vonbitch
Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway
Rio Jackson
Ha Chung
Rosè Storm

You guys are safe. You may leave the studio.
1031 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Which means:

Lil Lisa
тщат
Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwe
Chlo Ver
Big Banana
Ari Lee

You guys are the top three and the bottom three of the week.
1031 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lil Lisa

Well Lil Lisa this was... a choice. First off, I don't really dig this sort of music. Doesn't really have a melody that's um... soothing to the ear. And second I don't feel like this really gives me latin identity. Yes it is in spanish but if I'd heard the instrumental I could see this be sung by just about anyone. I don't know just a tad underwhelmed, didn't really meet my standards.
1031 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
тщат

Much like Lil Lisa, I just don't really see a latin identity in this. This very much takes the retro trend thats going on in the world and is just that. I could kinda hear a bit of latin flavor in the lead up to the chorus, but the rest was just international retro pop to me, altho I did enjoy the song.
1031 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Now this I enjoyed a lot cuz you still gave us that very latin identity but went a different way, went more of a raggaeton direction and I really appreciated it. You brought us something fresh for the week while still being on theme, and I appreciate that a lot.
1031 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Chlo Ver

Now miss Chlo Ver this was a BOP. Latin was what I asked, latin was what you gave me and tho latin does get tiring a little cuz it all sounds a bit samey, you actually gave us a song that stands out a lot I think because of the vocal dynamics. You have a more mature vocal and a more fresh young vocal mixed together and they do wonders. Great job.
1031 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Big Banana

Again miss Big Banana you completely missed the mark. If this was an instrumental track, this could be sung by Mabel, RAYE or any underrated pop girlie gays rave about. There's nothing latin about this besides the language. And that's that on that.
1031 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ari Lee

And to close off, we got this gem of a submission which just brought me back to older times when things were simpler. This is more of a throwback latin pop song my mom probs would live for and honestly, in a week like this, you made a good decision: you sent something that fit the theme but different enough to stand out. Great work
1031 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright, first up the top 3.

Chlo Ver
Ari Lee

Very distinct bodies of work, all very fitting and showcasing the diversity of songs that could have been picked. But only one will add that W to their track record.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chlo Ver, congratulations, you are the winner of this weeks Record of the Week assignment!

Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwe, Ari Lee, fantastic efforts but I just thought it was fitting that the song that goes more with the current latin trends gets the win. Great job, you may leave the studio.
1031 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And then there's the bottom 3

Lil Lisa
тщат
Big Banana

You just didn't follow the indications as well as the others, bringing us something maybe more fresh but not really as fiting to the theme.

But one of you still said "Vamo a bailar" better then the others.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lil Lisa, you are safe. Your song was slightly more latin then the others in my point of view.

This means тщат and Big Banana are gonna participate in the Redemption Record.
1031 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
тщат... Big Banana... you are up for elimination. You are now tasked to submit your Redemption Record. The Redemption Record is a very simple concept: you will get to submit yet another video with the theme being the same theme of the week. So tonight, you're gonna give me your best spanish song that follows latin pop music trends and identity.

This is your chance to redeem yourself on this assignment and show me you deserve to be here. Impress me. You have 24 hours to do this but I know you can do it quicker then that so get to it!
1031 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
So happy to be safe! Thank you 💜 😊
1031 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
this тщат is not ready to dry up.

1031 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
still dripping with talent
1031 days 5 hours ago
Eoin
OMG YASSSSSSS THANK YOU!
1031 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
AHHH I got a high placement. Finally I made my mark on the competition

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!