This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: But I Don't Really Give A

Topic » Episode 9: But I Don't Really..

1252 days 2 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*Hanna Ferm enters*

Hanna: Hello my final 6. What a stacked bunch!

Last night, we gave Watchamacallit the boot. I think Watchamacallit has a great career ahead and will inspire a lot of people!

This weeks assignment will probably have you guys step a bit out of your comfort zone.

For this weeks assignment, I want you to present me a I don't give a fuck attitude by presenting me with a punk/rock/grungy song and music video. Let's add diversity to your albums babes!

Goals for this week:
-Give me something fresh please, if you submit something that's really dated odds are you'll be in the bottom.
-Just present me with a no fucks given image. Your own personal image should be the first one to present that vibe.
-Have fun and make me rock. This is a challenge where I want you to be hyper and rocky. Don't give me sloppy rock ballads or something.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. An extension may be granted if requested. If you have any doubts or questions, mail me or post it here in this thread. Good luck!
1252 days 2 hours ago
jfaia
Yas Zeno Noel Yas -
1252 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
1251 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Diamond Days - Say So

Going for a risk in that I’m releasing a remix of a popular song and turned it into a rock beat! Loves it!

1251 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
%C3%A1nchez
1251 days 21 hours ago
Ajathekween
This song is very nostalgic and whacky and I need to step it up.

https://youtu.be/-SyBR-M2YvU
1251 days 21 hours ago
kaylee21
Sarah Vix - Raise Hell

This definitely like you said was stepping out of my comfort zone. I'm not really familiar with rock music, although, i grew up listening to it, it wasn't something of my niche or comfort zone. But i can definitely turn it on when i need to. Hopefully this is enough!

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!