This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Casting Apps: Season 3

Topic » Casting Apps: Season 3

2773 days 11 hours ago
jm340
Name:
Age (21-50):
Bio (if you're a new cast member please give a good description. Returning please let me know what your character is up to):
When are you most active:
Give 3 character traits for your character:
2773 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
Name: Sage Anderson
Age (21-50): 25
Sexuality: Straight
Bio (if you're a new cast member please give a good description. Returning please let me know what your character is up to): Since filming wrapped up last season, Sage & Zach have called it quits on their relationship, Sage thinking he's too shy for her liking. Sage has started a cosmetic line called "Envy" and is in the process of opening her own local store in Vegas. She hasn't spoken to any of the other cast members since the night of the reunion.
When are you most active: Evenings/Nights
Give 3 character traits for your character: Stuck up, Bitchy, Loyal
2773 days 10 hours ago
CamXmaya
Jaith woods
male
bisexual
he still is in love with ocean (hope i got the name right).he keeps his distance around sage.
fun,caring,loving
2773 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Ocean Delane
Female
Bi
In a relationship with Jaith after a few meet up then dates to make it official. She is still searching to do in her life even avoid the drama that seem to be going around

Whenever i can

Friendly, caring. Annoyed
2773 days 10 hours ago
Dreamdoll
Name: Adelana Morinson

Age (21-50): 24

Sexuality: Bisexual

Bio (if you're a new cast member please give a good description. Returning please let me know what your character is up to): Being a former clothing line owner, She has decided to retire from the business life and live her life more thoroughly.  Giving her position to one of her friends, she decides to focus on finding a relationship and coasting through the next few years.

When are you most active: Weekends / later in the day (3-10)

Give 3 character traits for your character: Shady, Witty, Fun
2773 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
Name: Brandon Williams
Age (21-50): 24
Sexuality:  Bi
Bio (if you're a new cast member please give a good description. Returning please let me know what your character is up to): Since the last season concluded Brandon has been planning him and JMs wedding and beginning to house hunt. Brandon hasn't spoken to Cody since he lied about them being together at the reunion and could really  less about speaking with him. Brandon's walked fashion week for several major brands/ Designers and has even made the cover of Muscle and Fitness. Brandon's father recently died making him the sole owner of there hotel Tropicana. Brandon's now modeling, planning a wedding and running a hotel and as of right now doesn't really have time for the drama.
When are you most active: yeah
Give 3 character traits for your character: Social, Hard worker, Loyal
2773 days 1 hour ago
Likeaboss
Name: Cody Matthews
Age (21-50): 23
Sexuality: gay
Bio (if you're a new cast member please give a good description. Returning please let me know what your character is up to): Since last season ended Cody hasn't really spoken to anyone. Brandon and Cody are not necessarily friends after the reunion when they disagreed on something. Cody has continued modeling trying to build up his career. He feels out of place and all alone. He wants to find some people who are actually friends and maybe even someone to spend his life with.
When are you most active: no certain time
Give 3 character traits for your character: hard working, caring, lonely
2772 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
Name: Dickson Long
Age (21-50): 48
Sexuality: Gay
Bio (if you're a new cast member please give a good description. Returning please let me know what your character is up to): A hotel entrepreneur in Las Vegas who wants to run the best hotel business in the American southwest.
When are you most active: Tuesday
Give 3 character traits for your character: Business, serious, wise

open group

The Real Socialites of Las Vegas: S3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!