This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning & Speeches

Topic » Jury Questioning &..

1262 days 2 hours ago
woah
Will- well done on making it this far, you did well obviously. You say you played a perfect game, you were socially connected with everyone, And you never touched the block- These are all good things undoubtedly. You could say you had an easier way of getting to the end than Cody. What was the biggest risk you took in the game and how do you think it changed the game ?

Thank you Yung, that really means a lot. I believe the biggest risk I took in this game was remaining true to myself and going after Deshon and Jake in the triple eviction. Many people wanted to take this opportunity to get out Shawn and Mason. I remember being on call and my pms blowing up with people begging me to make the move. I wouldn't do it; I decided instead to use that as an opportunity to let Shawn and Mason know that they needed me. It solidified a bond between the three of us that allowed me to avoid being targetted the last few weeks of the game. I had two sides gunning after each other hard in the final 7, with me sitting perfectly in the middle. I believe that positioning was important to me getting here and I think it is my biggest risk in the game.

open group

Ben's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!