This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning & Speeches

Topic » Jury Questioning &..

1258 days 8 hours ago
benp428
Will and Cody have made final 2..

This is where the final 2 will make their speeches and answer any questions the jury has for them
1257 days 3 hours ago
woah
Well first things first, I'd like to give props to Cody for being such a great ally. I'm happy to be sitting next to you here. If I lose, I'll be content that it's to you.

With that being said, jury, I do believe I have played the best game this season. Coming into this, I knew that I was in a good position. I had some great friends in Michelle, Shawn, and Rick. Not only that, but I had some people I was friendly with and had met in the past like Cody, Deshon, Colin and Mason. These small relationships were essentially the groundwork for my game plan; in these first few weeks I wasn't on anyone's radar. That allowed me to put in a bit more effort and to start building more firm alliances in the game. I allowed my personality and humor to serve as the vehicle for my gameplay. Every talk, every plan, every strategy was approached as informally as possible. I made sure people were comfortable with me before I began asking questions. The relationships and friendships that I have made this game were 100% real, but I did allow those conversations to work in my favor.

Another plan of mine going into this was to make sure that I was never sitting on the block come eviction night. I can comfortably say that I am sitting here without that happening this season. I won HoHs when I felt like I was in danger (early weeks, triple eviction). In the times I was nominated, I either used powers or won veto to keep myself safe. While I don't feel like I was a target throughout this game; it didn't matter. There was never an opportunity for me to go home, and that was 100% intentional. I wasn't a comp beast by any means, but I did prove my worth in this game through these key wins.

Probably more important than anything though, I played with honesty. The only person who I genuinely feel like I wronged in this game is Deshon. I put him up in the triple eviction because I knew that he was going to win if he made it any deeper. Besides that, I do feel like I was upfront and real with every single one of you. When you didn't have my vote, you knew it. Not only that, you knew why I couldn't do it. Each of you I have connected with somewhat and I really do appreciate playing with all of you in this game.

I've never gone deep in a group game let alone win one. I'd love for this to be the first. Again, thank each and every one of you for being such great players this season. We have truly set a standard for this game moving forward (despite our host pausing the game for a month). Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any. :)

https://media.giphy.com/media/kHtwdGwU8YRzi/giphy.gif
1256 days 8 hours ago
Raydiz33
Well guys, what a game. Congratulations will on getting here with me. It wasn’t easy but we did it.

Coming into this game my strategy was to lay low for as long as possible and only take shots at people when they took shots at me. For the pre jury phase of this game I didn’t really do much. I had a couple allies in here that were winning comps and keeping me safe so I didn’t really need to worry. Once jury hit the game started to pick up. At final 11 I was nominated for the first time by my boy yung, I stayed 5-3 against Cameron and at that point I knew I needed to pick it up a little bit. At the 3 week long final 10 at the end of it I found myself nommed again when Shawn put me up. I was Able to win the pov and keep myself safe. After Rachael left and during the triple eviction I knew at that point that I wanted Rick and Will to be my final 3 because they were both beasts and they could protect me, there was one person in the way tho and that was Michelle. When Deshon and Jake left in the triple I wanted it to be Michelle. Me and Shawn had talked about getting her out there but it just couldn’t come into play. The reason I wanted Michelle out so bad is because myself, Rick, Will and Michelle had a loose final 4 and I knew that if this final 4 had actually made final 4 it was gonna be hard for me to get to final 3 because Rick and Will are way better at comps then me and Michelle has been there friend for a lot longer so I could smell a 4th place finish. After the triple I won my first hoh of the season and the plan was to get Michelle out of the game finally. Not gonna lie I was a little blindsided when yung left because all week Shawn and mason were telling me it was gonna be a 2-2 tie and we could evict Michelle but the vote ended up being 4-0 for her to stay.

Final 6 is the one time where I went against my alliance with rick and Will. Rick was hoh and Michelle and mason were final noms and I knew that would be my one shot to get Michelle out so I took it and sent her home in a 2-1 vote.

Final 5. Won my second hoh and continued to be loyal to my guys because I didn’t want to do them dirty so we sent Shawn home final 5.

Final 4. Not really much to say here will won hoh rick won veto and I stayed against mason.

Final 3. I won part 1 of the final hoh, will won part 2. And Rick just left for 3rd.

I didn’t play the most flashy game and more times then not things didn’t go my way but I  fought to make it here, and I stayed loyal to my crew since day 1. Will played a phenomenal game and it’s so dope that one of us will walk away as the winner. I’m open to any questions and it was amazing to play with all of you. Thanks
1256 days 7 hours ago
shellbelle
One is a shiny dime .. The other a dull penny.. Pretty sure you can guess which one you are.. That being said. I never make an easy vote at the end and I really ask questions and read your speeches. So make sure you read and answer mine to get my vote.

This goes to both. Did you make any mistakes in game? And did you learn from them? Who was your biggest target day 1.
If you could change 1 thing what would it be.. And why?
Also rank the players of who you thought did the best game. Include yourself 1 being the best..

So individual it could be a statement you can reflect on or .. Another personal question.

Cody you really targeted me hard .. Seeing that mason and Shawn was better in challenges.. Why me? You also made it feel personal . you seemed to get your hands dirty I dont think you laid low what so ever.

Will tsk tsk in my vote to leave you knew I was leaving. You made a boys alliance and kept me out of the loop. Where I told you everything.. My mistake. Not everything. I told you things about yung that werent true. I pushed the truth and changed his words around. Unfortunately it didnt work to my advantage.. As I'm not in f2.
I knew you would tell mason and Shawn.. Which kept me safe ..1. More day ..most would think id obv vote you.. But I feel like you wronged me the most .

*sorry yung you fell victim because of me .. Honestly one of the sweetest ppl on tg. Guys take notes*
1256 days 6 hours ago
Raydiz33
Cody you really targeted me hard .. Seeing that mason and Shawn was better in challenges.. Why me? You also made it feel personal . you seemed to get your hands dirty I dont think you laid low what so ever.

I’ll answer this one first. Michelle I started targeting you hard at final 7. I tried to get you out in the triple but you staying I really wasn’t to pressed about. But at the final 7 and onward the reason I wanted you out so bad was because out of everyone left. You and I had connected the least. I felt like we were loosely tied just because you were friends with rick and Will and I also was friends with rick and became friends with Will in this game. Had the final 4 been rick, you, Myself, and will I didn’t feel 100% sure that Rick and Will would take me to final 3 with them and seeing how good they were at the challenges I wasn’t 100% sure I could win my way to final 3 myself. So I targeted you simply because I thought that you were in the way of us 3 getting to the final 3 together. Also taking you out at final 6 was strategic because in the final 5 I was there with two perceived duos. Rick and Will and Shawn and mason. I won hoh at the final 5 but had I didn’t I’m confident that if rick or will won it would be Shawn and mason up, and if Shawn or mason won it would be rick and Will up and I was gonna base who I went to final 3 with based on who won the final 5 Hoh had I not won it myself.

And if it seemed personal to you it really wasn’t I was targeting you because we hadn’t really connected all to well and also you didn’t really give me a reason to trust you because you flipped on Rachael final 10 when myself rick and Will wanted her to stay, also I knew that there was no way that you would ever choose Rick or will over me so you. So targeting you was never personal it just didn’t make sense to take you any further because it would have been a worse situation for me had you made it past the final 6.
1256 days 6 hours ago
woah
Did you make any mistakes in game? And did you learn from them?

I do not believe I made a mistake this game. There are things I wished had went different, sure. But at the end of the day I am sitting here in the final 2 and in order for that to have happened, SOMETHING had to have went right for me. There are regrets, but nothing I would have done differently at the end of the day.

Who was your biggest target day 1.

Probably Colin. He won the first HoH and while him and I were on good terms, I knew he had strong connections in this game. I do believe that if he didn't quit he would have made it very deep. If not sitting here instead of me. Besides that, my biggest target throughout the game was Deshon. We started going after each other in HoH comps and while we were friendly, it was clear that we didn't trust each other in here. Nothing but love to both of them outside of this, but it was a relief that they left when they did.

If you could change 1 thing what would it be.. And why?

I would change my approach to the weeks leading up to the triple. I was not making smart moves and found myself on the outs for a lot of decisions. Had I found better footing in the game in the first few weeks, that probably wouldn't have been an issue. Rachael leaving was a complete blindside to me so I knew something had to change in the game.

Also rank the players of who you thought did the best game. Include yourself 1 being the best..

I'll do top 5 since I feel like that's the most appropriate

1. Me
2. Cody
3. Shawn
4. Deshon
5. Yung

"Will tsk tsk in my vote to leave you knew I was leaving. You made a boys alliance and kept me out of the loop. Where I told you everything.. My mistake. Not everything. I told you things about yung that werent true. I pushed the truth and changed his words around. Unfortunately it didnt work to my advantage.. As I'm not in f2.
I knew you would tell mason and Shawn.. Which kept me safe ..1. More day ..most would think id obv vote you.. But I feel like you wronged me the most ."

Michelle, I'm sorry that you feel that way. I would never have willingly turned on you and that's a fact. When it came to the final 7 vote, I knew that we were facing an uphill battle. Yung staying over you would've given the numbers to Yung, Shawn, and Mason (with Cody by extension) and I knew that wasn't best for me. I spent two hours on call with Shawn discussing the vote and I will proudly take responsibility for the vote going 4-0 instead of 2-2. The fact of the matter is, I couldn't save us both. I knew that going into the next week the HoH would decide what was happening. There was nothing I could've done to protect you without sinking my own ship. The final 3 I made with Rick and Cody was my safety net for the end of this game because I knew they were coming here to compete. I truly believe that I did everything I could to keep you in this game. While I don't remember whether or not you knew about your eviction, I'm sorry I didn't make it more clear. My vote simply wasn't enough and everyone saw you as a huge social threat.
1256 days 6 hours ago
shellbelle
Will please redo your rank the players amd include all jury and why you put them there. Thanks
1256 days 5 hours ago
woah
1. Me - I feel like my speech explains this

2. Cody - great player, slit throats when needed and stayed loyal to his true alliance. Won competitions, played hard, and deserves it just as much as me.

3. Shawn - worked his ASS off. A bit too hard tbh. If Shawn had taken a step back and not stuck so close to Mason he could've made it a bit further. He was dedicated to this game and thought critically about the decisions that were important. A true all star.

4. Deshon - a WARRIOR. Deshon speaks his mind, comes to play, and leaves any and all regret at the door. Saved himself countless times when he was the target and gave it his all. If he had won the HoH in the triple I'd be asking him questions instead of vice versa.

5. Yung - Player of the season hands down. Yung put more into this than anyone else and he is an amazing player. Had an INCREDIBLE social game with every single one of us and really worked the position he was in for a long time. Had he stayed in 7th vote, he would have made f2 easily. Real recognize real and Yung is a legend.

6. Mason - fought hard, won competitions, and stirred up the pot. I feel like he manipulated his relationship with Shawn quite a bit to his advantage. He always was a target, but for many they saw him as the lesser target out of him and Shawn. It bought him an extra week and had we seen a veto win from him this game would've been VERY different.

7. Michelle - your social game was flawless. Everyone loved you, but at the same time saw your value in this game. You were truly going to sweep the jury had you made it to the end. I would have put you a bit higher here, but I feel like the others above really gave 200% in the competitions and have the resume to prove it. A few comp wins here and there would've skyrocketed your stock as a player this season.

8. Rachael - I don't feel like Rachael was in a position to give her all to this game and that's why she so low. She won some competitions, but the fuel was out of the tank by the time she went home. I mean, a few weeks without a vote will do that to you. She was my f2 for the longest and I was so sad to see her go.

9. Rick - I'm only putting young Richard Devens down here because he quit. I love you Rick and I know you're not reading this. But I do miss you tons and I hope I get to hear from you again soon. Please reach out when you're feeling better brother.

10. Jake - Jake and I talked very few times this game. If I had a better sense of how he played, he'd probably be higher. But I genuinely don't know what he brought to the table this game. A king though nothing but respect.

11. Cameron - LMAO I feel so bad putting Cameron here but I forget he was on this season a lot LMAO. Love you Cam please move somewhere nicer.
1256 days 5 hours ago
Raydiz33
Did you make any mistakes in game? And did you learn from them?

Definitely made some mistakes this season. Specifically with some of the jurors. When Shawn was up final 5 and the vote was tieing 1-1 I was 99% set to evict rick because he was a comp beast and it would have been a huge blindside that may have earned me some big respect from the jury and I told Shawn and mason both that I was gonna keep Shawn and then I ended up staying loyal to my three and evicting Shawn. I made a mistake there because I gave Shawn false hope knowing he was going to the jury.

I also had a final 2 with Jake who left during the triple eviction. I shoulda fought more for him to stay but I feel like I didn’t even try and help him. I went with my allies Will and rick.

Ultimately staying loyal to my final 3 led me  to some sticky situations because I felt like once we got down to the wire I was aligned with everyone and everyone expected me to be looking out for them when ultimately I was looking out for my team.  I can’t say that I learned from them per-say because I’m here in the final 2 but I definitely recognize them.
1256 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
Player rankings-

11th- I’ll put Cameron here because we never talked in this game and were nominated with each other the round they left.

10th- Rachael, I’m sorry for putting you this low because you were my final 2 but I feel like Rachael kept her tight circle close and really only played the social game with those people. She won some comps and we had some fun in the have not room but I feel like she wasn’t 100% in this game and had she gave it her all she’d have done so much better.

9th Jake- We had a final 2 and he kept me safe and ultimately I failed him in the end but Jake was a beast he won comps and it took a triple to get him out.

8th- Rick, I love rick but Rick likes to play a quiet game. He was winning comps and making moves so he deserves respect.

7th- Michelle, Michelle you have a mystique about you where nobody wants to fuck with you and it works to your advantage. Although you never won any comps your social game was on point and part of the reason you made it so far. I woulda been shaking had you won an hoh comp.

6th- I could say the same about Deshon. Strong presence in every game hes in. The only reason we got him out is because he was not active during that triple had he been in it we woulda all been fucked.

5th- Mason. Super smart guy, he knew what was going down in this house and was able to win comps when needed to keep himself in.

Shawn- Shawn speaks his mind and is a smart player. Everything he did he had purpose and he stayed loyal to mason the whole time. He has my respect

Yung- The real deal. Social, Competitive, and strategic. Has a deep amount of respect for the game and gives it his all every time.

2- Will- very smart, very good at competitions and just a nice guy. Everyone loved him.

1- Cody. No explanation
1256 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
My biggest target Day 1 was Deshon, i know he’s a beast in these games and when I look at the toughest to take out he was the one that I thought of
1256 days 2 hours ago
shellbelle
I appreciate you guys taking the time and answer my questions. Hopefully the jury will ask some more soon. ❤ gl to you both
1256 days 1 hour ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Will- well done on making it this far, you did well obviously. You say you played a perfect game, you were socially connected with everyone, And you never touched the block- These are all good things undoubtedly. You could say you had an easier way of getting to the end than Cody. What was the biggest risk you took in the game and how do you think it changed the game ?
1256 days 1 hour ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Cody- as an ally of yours I was happy to see you make the end of this game, you played well and you did what you had to do to get to the end. Saying that, sometimes there are things that questions that come into play and I have a few. You had multiple final 2 deals. Trying to cover your bases early in such a way is dangerous but it has paid off for you. Some people could be put off by this of course. do you think it could defer you from some votes potentially? And do you think dipping ur hands in everyone’s cookie jars so to speak warrants a victory ?

Also, you could argue that u had  A harder way to get to the end. Why do you think u deserve to win over Will when let’s say he had more control over his destiny throughout the game for the most part?
1256 days 1 hour ago
Yunggunzkeep18
There are questions that come into play ** typo **
1256 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
Cody- as an ally of yours I was happy to see you make the end of this game, you played well and you did what you had to do to get to the end. Saying that, sometimes there are things that questions that come into play and I have a few. You had multiple final 2 deals. Trying to cover your bases early in such a way is dangerous but it has paid off for you. Some people could be put off by this of course. do you think it could defer you from some votes potentially? And do you think dipping ur hands in everyone’s cookie jars so to speak warrants a victory ?

Yeah of course I think it could make people not want to vote for me because you can have as many final 2 deals as you want but you can only be loyal to one in the end. The only final 2s I remember clearly having were Rachael who was 100% my true final 2 had it come to it I would have taken her to the end and I feel like I fulfilled my loyalty to her when I voted to keep her against you man haha. Then I had one with Will which was made during the final 3 when rick was not around. The only final 2 that I feel like I burned was jake because I had one with him but in the triple there wasn’t really anything I could do because he was going home regardless. So although I had a lot of final 2s I don’t feel like having my hands dipped in many cookie jars affected me that much because I was never in a position where I had to choose between one person or the other.

I’ll answer your next question in a minute.

open group

Ben's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!