This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Applications

Topic » Season 1 Applications

2472 days 10 hours ago
benp428
If you want to play please fill out this application here

Name(in game):
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!):
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why:
Why should you be picked?:
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10:
2472 days 8 hours ago
jhoffheat
Name(in game): Jhoff
Time zone: EST
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): ALL
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Derrick and everyone I'm a beast
Why should you be picked?: I am smart enough to turn people against each other
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: all
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 11
2470 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
If you want to play please fill out this application here

Name(in game): Joey
Time zone: Central
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): any
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Dan because I am strategic
Why should you be picked?: because I'll win
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: all 3
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 8
2470 days 13 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Name(in game): Rose
Time zone: Central
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 5-9 pm Central (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) Not Avaliable (Wendsday) 2-9 pm Central (Saturday, Sunday)
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Dan cause I'm strategic.
Why should you be picked?: Because I love playing Big Brother.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Strategic mainly
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 7
2453 days 13 hours ago
ChubbyHuggs
Name(in game): Chubby
Time zone: Eastern
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 7-10 pm eastern
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: dr will cause im secretly a beast
Why should you be picked?: cause im chubby and i love huggs
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?:social/startegic
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 8.5673
2453 days 10 hours ago
LiukBB
Name(in game): Luca
Time zone: GMT+1
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!):4-5-6-7 pm EAST
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: To Jocasta because I am a flop
Why should you be picked?: Because I think I like I will be the most massive flop of all time
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Deffo strategic: i likes to think how to get rid of people
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 7
2452 days 13 hours ago
paul028
Name(in game): Nicole
Time zone: GMT
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 5pm to 12pm in GMT time obviously
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Nicole from bb18 because I come across as sweet and nice but I'm a little rat
Why should you be picked?: Because I'm a good person to choose
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Social, Im very talkative.
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 7.5
2450 days 14 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Name(in game): Tom
Time zone:GMT
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!):5-8 GMT and 9-12 GMT
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Vanessa/Nikki because I am strategic and sometimes dramatic
Why should you be picked?: because I have a very good game and good strategy.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: All 3
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10:9
2445 days 10 hours ago
finn315
Name(in game): Finn
Time zone: EST
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): like 8 or 9 pm
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Jessica/Daniele Donato because I have a strong intellect from the game but enjoy playing from the bottom and  taking down the people in charge.
Why should you be picked?: I will be a great addition.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: All 3
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 10
2445 days 9 hours ago
Mchappy
Name(in game): Noah
Time zone: cst
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 11pm est
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: none of them
Why should you be picked?: because you spammed me and clearly want me to play!
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: physical
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: like a 5
2445 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Name(in game): Cody
Time zone: est
What time for comps: anytime I'll be there
What BB houseguest would you compare yourself to & why: Cody BB 19 not just because that's my name but I play the game a lot like him just not the isolation
Why should you be picked: I'm a great person to win season 1
What type of strategy: All 3
Rate your activity: 9
2445 days 9 hours ago
Schnitzel
Name(in game): Scott
Time zone: Eastern
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): After 9pm, I could do some days when I have class but almost any night works
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Shelly Moore. I usually don't win challenges and usually I'm not the one that makes the big move, but I usually have something to do with the move being made. Sometimes it works and othertimes everything crashes around me.
Why should you be picked?: I'm active, enthusiastic about the group games, and generally do try and get along with everyone; that being said I'm not afraid to burn a few bridges if I have to.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Strategic and social
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 9
2445 days 9 hours ago
Peterparker16
Name(in game): Jay
Time zone: Pst
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): Any honestly.
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Hayden moss, strong and strategic player along with being very charming.
Why should you be picked?: I love playing group games and making moves. The gift prize is a bonus.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Strategic. 
2445 days 7 hours ago
Derfoo22
Name(in game): Derfoo
Time zone: Est
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): from 6:30pm to 8:00pm
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Jessica 19 because I'm strategic but when I need to say my oppinion I say it!
Why should you be picked?: Because I bring some young vibe! They are all too old to get to my point haha lol
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Combo
2444 days 11 hours ago
Karmaron72
Name(in game): Jackson
Time zone: AEST (Australian Eastern)
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): Anytime after 6pm EST
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Shelly Moore, I'm very sneaky, and I might not win comps, but I'll be able to keep my head up and know what's happening during the game.
Why should you be picked?: Because I'm enthusiastic, cutthroat and I love Big Brother!
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Hopefully a combo, but with more social and less physical
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 8

open group

Ben's Big Brother Season 1 (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!