This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1399 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
Ben, if I don’t get an award, I’m burning down the reunion stage, J’Tia style ...
1399 days 18 hours ago
benp428
Congratulations to our Final 3

Scott, coming into this game with his wife put a huge target on his back.. He was able to find an idol premerge and correctly use it to keep his game rolling.. Always knew where all the votes were going every tribal. His social and strategic skill was on another level.. Once his wife went home, he promised he'd get revenge and he did just that..

Alex, he played a quiet game and laid under the radar.. Never making himself the biggest target in the game, he survived a close tribal vote which fueled him to start making moves.. He got Cameron's power, and in what was a wild decision, decided to keep it and send Cameron packing!

Rick, came into the merge as a huge threat.. After he did receive the most amount of votes, he played his super idol and since then turned his game around.. After watching his allies be sent off one by one he socialized with the other players planting himself in a great position and also winning immunities in the process.
1399 days 18 hours ago
top20fan33
If I don't get multiple awards or mentions

I'll never come back for Hero v.s. Villains / ALL STARS / SECOND CHANCES or any other season past this.
1399 days 18 hours ago
woah
If I don't get multiple awards or mentions

I'll never come back for Hero v.s. Villains / ALL STARS / SECOND CHANCES or any other season past this.
1399 days 18 hours ago
benp428
Now it is time to find out the winner of Exile Island... remember today is the only time you want to see your name come up.. For the last time this season, ill go read the votes
1399 days 18 hours ago
benp428
FIRST VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
SCOTT
1399 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
First vote : JJ
1399 days 18 hours ago
benp428
SECOND VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
RICK
1399 days 18 hours ago
benp428
THIRD VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
RICK
1399 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
Wow Scott , got a vote !?
1399 days 18 hours ago
benp428
FOURTH VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
RICK
1399 days 18 hours ago
benp428
FIFTH VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
RICK
1399 days 18 hours ago
benp428
SIXTH VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
XX
XX
X
X
X
X
X
AND THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR EXILE ISLAND
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
RICK!!!!
1399 days 18 hours ago
top20fan33
a good winner
1399 days 18 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Congrats Rick!

open group

B&C Survivor: Taiwan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!