This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Prodigious Fifi)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Prodigious..

1388 days 7 hours ago
benp428
Welcome everyone!!

Maliyah has individual immunity therefore cannot be voted off..

Tribe:
Prodigious Fifi (PINK)
Logan (lhooper902976)
Scott (gbpackXLVchamps)
Rick (RickDev)
Cameron (Top20fan33)
Shawn (Shawnlolpop123)
Michelle (Shellebelle)
Maliyah (Maliyah)
JJ (Leanna)
Alex (Cheeseman2468)

Questions:
-We've had a lot of drama these past few days, will that be seen in tonight's vote?
-Are you planning on who you want to sit next to in the end, and how will that effect your votes moving forward?

Votes are due at 8 pm est
1388 days 7 hours ago
shellbelle
Questions:
-We've had a lot of drama these past few days, will that be seen in tonight's vote?

Hopefully not my name

-Are you planning on who you want to sit next to in the end, and how will that effect your votes moving forward?

I wanna sit beside Benny.
1388 days 7 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Questions:

I believe there will be some people voting based upon that drama for sure. However, others will probably vote more on long-term game strategy as opposed to emotions.

At this stage of the game, you have to start thinking about that, but there are still enough people in the game where if you start thinking too far ahead, you can slip up.   I play a lot of ball, so I will use a ball analogy.  If a pass is thrown to you (in football), and if you see a whole empty field ahead of you, you better make sure you catch the ball before you start running....otherwise, you will fail.
1388 days 5 hours ago
top20fan33
Questions:
Loyalty.. or lack there of.

Nope.
1388 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Probably given our luck
Nope , playing one day at a time.
1388 days 4 hours ago
shellbelle
Ok ok real answers questions:

Hello with so many mixed personalities we are gonna have it. Thank goodness im not in the middle of it.

To be honest no. I think its to early to say that. I mean there is still alot of people left in the game. Moves to be made idols/advantages to be played. Its anyones game. Which can make you nervous.

P.s. the alcohol is gone... The weed is almost gone .. Time to reup and send some damn blunt wraps... Fuck these joints.
1388 days 1 hour ago
Cheeseman2468
I think it could definitely play a part in this tribal for sure

I haven't thought about end game as i think its still to early to be doing that
1388 days 1 hour ago
benp428
ILL GO TALLY THE VOTES
1388 days 1 hour ago
Maliyah
Gl guys
1388 days 1 hour ago
benp428
If anyone has a hidden immunity and would like to play it now is the time to do so..
1388 days 1 hour ago
shellbelle
*stands*
1388 days 1 hour ago
Shawnlolpop123
Someone can use one on me
1388 days 1 hour ago
benp428
Michelle?
1388 days 1 hour ago
shellbelle
Hey yall good luck
1388 days 1 hour ago
top20fan33
https://66.media.tumblr.com/2e894f39a6c724a4f88f4fa923916d68/e3b7800fa9b0d055-92/s400x600/564df38bcd97e0b3b0b1a079f0db935bc2abc615.gif
1388 days 1 hour ago
benp428
*nobody stands*

ILL GO READ THE VOTES

open group

B&C Survivor: Taiwan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!