This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 9: DIARY ROOM

Topic » WEEK 9: DIARY ROOM

2836 days 2 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I think I have a good chance of the veto being used on me, if not on Julie. The difficult part is going to be keeping us both in the house with votes
2836 days 2 hours ago
Rain848
Holy Fuck! That just happened
2836 days 2 hours ago
Rain848
Wasn't hoping for that replacement nominee but I mean nothing I can do about that but I mean I have to hope Nick is the one saved
2836 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
*He shrugs*
I officially hitched my wagon to Nikki and Josiah. Originally I wanted to make sure I wasn't in the final 3 with them thinking Josiah would probably take Nikki, but Maya forced me to pick a side. I'd rather go with the devils I know than the devils I just nominated...
2836 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
Well making it to final 6 is very big for me. But I'm going to see what Dylan wants to do and Dylan, Nikki and I can take the house by storm.
2836 days 2 hours ago
Archerskyfire
So I'm glad Julie was saved, I just figured Maya would save me but it's cool. I think I'll have the votes but I'm not sure. I saved Josiah's ass twice, Maya and I are close, Julie confirmed her vote with me, and Nikki I've been tight with since week 1. I just hope this doesn't all blow up in my face
2836 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Now im just gonna be away from everyone. I have been lied to. And im done with it. Im my own person....-sigh- but i will talk to nick tonight...he wont be going home on my terms...
2835 days 4 hours ago
bulldoggy559
So... yeah I uh... no words
*Shakes his head*
Why the fuck Maya used the POV I have NO idea... like girl what the fuck are you stupid?
*Sighs*
It was real big brother - there isn't anything else I can say to these people. It's not even a close race at this point... so prepare for a unanimous jury vote and an extremely predictable remainder of the season
*Smiles and leaves the DR*
2835 days 2 hours ago
Rain848
*Nikki enters the DR*
Julie; Hi Nikki!
Nikki; Hey Julie!
Julie; Who'd you like to evict?
Nikki; I sadly ... so so so sadly, vote to evict Nick. I'm sorry ...
-She heads out of the DR, tearing
2835 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
*Josiah walks to the DR*
Julie: Hey Josiah
Josiah: Hey Julie
Julie: Please cast your vote.
Josiah: I have to evict Nick. Sorry...
Julie: Thanks Josiah
Josiah: -He nods and leaves the DR-

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!