This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1: DIARY ROOM

Topic » Week 1: DIARY ROOM

2892 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
Diary Room: This Is Where you can Let out your Personal thoughts on other Housemates and Let the people know about your game.

Rules:
1) Your Characters Thoughts are Private in here Noone Else will know about them
2) Please Do A Couple Sessions a Day To Give Viewers Just an Insight Like a Typical RP. Show Off Your Character
3) Don't become Biased Reading others DRs Just Play and Have Fun

~DRs can be Posted after Move In~
2892 days 4 hours ago
Rocketokid13
YEAH BABY!!! I'm actually in the house!! Gonna have tot used to me house guests, I'm gonna be here for a while!
2892 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
I'm finally in the Big Brother house betches! Ugh, I'm so excited for this wild ride!
2892 days 4 hours ago
Maya10
Mmm i see cute boys -winks-
2892 days 4 hours ago
DBWs
I got into the house, calm, composed, totally not nervous.
*He put his hands behind his head, showing massive pit stains*
2892 days 4 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Here I am Big Brother! This has been my dream since I was a kid, and I'm not leaving here until the end of the summer. Bring it on!
2892 days 4 hours ago
Mitsuki
For right now, I'm gonna play it cool and see what all these other people are about. First impression are key on planning your strats out.
2892 days 4 hours ago
Addrian
Ooooo man! This is what I've been waiting for! Finally in the big brother house! With one goal and that's to win!
2892 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
I am so happy to be here. Thank you Big Brother.
2892 days 4 hours ago
topazisqueen
In the house and rn I'm thinking about the champagne  I wanna drink yo
2892 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
Everybody is so happy right about now. I'm not a psychic or anything, but this house will be each other's throats in a week or so.
2892 days 4 hours ago
iGoddess
Okay so this.. is totally crazy, I'm in the big brother house.. but there's no HOH yet. That's right, this girl is not only beauty but brains too. I've got my eye on the prize!
2892 days 4 hours ago
Maya10
expect the unexpected, coming in the house was to easy
2892 days 4 hours ago
DBWs
So Julie says she's a cashier at Kohl's, that's a lie if I ever heard one!
2892 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
This Bitch Says she works at hooters and i look at them BOOBS and im like YAS BETCH YAS

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!