This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JUDGE/COACH APPLICATIONS

Topic » JUDGE/COACH APPLICATIONS

2901 days 9 hours ago
GamerWithFluff
In search of 4 Tengaged users to become my judges/coaches.

Please apply with:

Name:
Color Level:
Have you been a part of any other singing competition? (Contestant or Judge):
Will you be honest and judge fairly?:
Will you be send in critiques when they are due?:

In 3 sentences, please convince me that you would love to be a judge/coach:
2901 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
Name: Jaxon
Color Level: yellow
Have you been a part of any other singing competition? (Contestant or Judge):  no
Will you be honest and judge fairly?: yeah
Will you be send in critiques when they are due?: yeah

In 3 sentences, please convince me that you would love to be a judge/coach: I want to be a judge because i love watching singing competitons, love to sing, but i can't. I'm also a very critical and judgementful person so i will have no problem telling people what i think of their singing. I will put forth my time to be active in this group and will be a great judge
2901 days 6 hours ago
survivingreality
Nick
Black
Always been Contestant . This time wanna judge
Yeah
Yeah
Well, I will be very active and I really do wanna judge this competition really badly. I don't cry to critique people, if you make a mistake you should be allowed to state that mistake and hope for better next time. I will love for you to choose me as judge.
2901 days 5 hours ago
jake_WD
Name: Jacob
Color Level: Yellow
Have you been a part of any other singing competition? (Contestant or Judge): Yes, as a contestant.
Will you be honest and judge fairly?: Of course!
Will you be send in critiques when they are due?: Absolutely.

In 3 sentences, please convince me that you would love to be a judge/coach: I've always wanted the chance to be a judge in a group like this. I will be fair, blunt and right to the point! I will critique fairly and try to give pointers to help the contestants out next time, plus I'll be very active!
2900 days 23 hours ago
SummerRae101
<br>
Name: Kylie Blue<br>
Color Level: Yellow<br>
Have you been a part of any other singing competition? (Contestant or Judge): I&apos;ve been apart of many singing comps on tengaged as a contestant, but I&apos;ve participated and performed at many singer songwriter festivals in real life<br>
Will you be honest and judge fairly?: Of course<br>
Will you be send in critiques when they are due?: Yes<br>
<br>
In 3 sentences, please convince me that you would love to be a judge/coach: I believe I am truly qualified and can help these singers grow as artists and not just vocalists. I love music it's my passion so i believe I'm perfect for the job
2900 days 22 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Name: Tom
Color Level: orange
Have you been a part of any other singing competition? (Contestant or Judge): no. But i love to watch them unfold and critique the singers.
Will you be honest and judge fairly?: YES
Will you be send in critiques when they are due?: YES  IM VERY ACTIVE
In 3 sentences, please convince me that you would love to be a judge/coach:I should be a judge because a know talent when i see it. I can also sing witch means i have an understanding of what is good. I have a passion for judging and know i can further them musically.
2899 days 15 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Name: Courtney
Color Level: Gold
Have you been a part of any other singing competition? (Contestant or Judge): yes i have u can check my page all are listed
Will you be honest and judge fairly?: ofc im here to listen to great music and find a new superstar
Will you be send in critiques when they are due?: yes

In 3 sentences, please convince me that you would love to be a judge/coach: I should be chosen to be a judge because i am an active person and i will judge fairly to all contestants and be very vocal about my opinions good or bad :) . I think i can help these artists become the superstars their meant to be if given the chance . Also i would like to add that i love music and listen to all genres .

open group

Sing!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!