This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DANGANRONPA THE FINAL CREATION AFTERSHOW

Topic » DANGANRONPA THE FINAL CREATION..

2672 days 20 hours ago
Rennac
Thanks for the positive feedback! :D Zurvan was very fun to RP as and I'm glad other people enjoyed him. It was also good because it nobody was there to talk to me, I could just RP by myself with Amelia. XD
2672 days 20 hours ago
Flamey9999
Im so sad this series is over DX. I fell in love with it and I'm just so upset now.
2672 days 2 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Oh yeah epilogue....shit XD

I'm going to do that after I finish what I'm doing rn...kinda more important. Hopefully it doesn't go on for like um....43 days. :P
2671 days 23 hours ago
Maladus1
Can I ask if you do a ranking of the masterminds with reasoning?
2671 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
predicted mastermind ranking

1. travis
2. everyone else
2671 days 8 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Of course if I do masterminds then I have to put in the scouts in that ranking as well.
2670 days 21 hours ago
Maladus1
Fair enough.
2670 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I'll do this....probably Friday at best.
2668 days 21 hours ago
Rennac
I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but here's the group my story's going to be in if anyone's interested. :P
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7145
2667 days 23 hours ago
Fell6
I'M MAD RIGHT NOW, A PERSON REPLIED TO MY COMMENT ON YOUTUBE FROM WHO KNOWS HOW LONG AGO AND SPOILED TENKO'S BACKSTORY, I WANTED TO FND THAT OUT ON MY OWN, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW ANGRY I AM!
2667 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Mastermind and Scout Rankings:
1. Fatima Abbas (S4) [MASTERMIND]
2. Chouko Maehara (S2, under the name of "Dagger") [MASTERMIND]
3. Enzo Tribecca (S4) [SCOUT]
--------HUGE GAP----------
4. Komaru Naegi (S2, under the name "Kayo Ishii") [SCOUT]
5. Minari Okanibe (S2, under the name "Kyroki Keiseki") [MASTERMIND]
6. Sugoii Mikanawa (S3, more known as "Mikey") [MASTERMIND]
7. Travis Nevermore (S6) [MASTERMIND]

Travis is obviously last, because Mikleo knew he had something to do with the game due to the warning he gave to him, and most of his story onto why he was the mastermind hasn't been told yet (Blame me for that not putting up the Epilogue aka "Recreation Files" yet.) so he has to be in the bottom.

Mikey, out of the 6 remaining he was the weakest. I guess he got massively shadowed over the Dawn Whiteheart story. Throughout the season his presence of him being a possible mastermind was never really felt as well, which is the point of trying to hide themselves, but he just seems forgettable out of all the shit that happened that season. He was a small part of why Yuu is #2 in the S3 rankings though. Plus, Nin had a better character in this season and that was Zi Lin.

5th is Minari Okanibe, I know me putting Kayo over Keiseki is insane and you guys screamed at me for tying them back post-S2, but I really think that overall Kyroki felt like she was just forced to be in that game (and she was so that went well XD). Like she started off to be REALLY GOOD, but she started to fade when everyone was focusing on their relationship thingies. (Karma/Petra with Dagger trying to fuck it up, DeAndre/Lemon) and in the end she was left with nothing to do.

4th is Komaru Naegi, and first of all, Hiroki being semi-active really hurt her character alot XD. Katie tried to save that character but it really felt mediocre. Can I also say that it's great that Kyroki and Kayo of them bonded together at the start? Okay, let start this shit XD Kayo is a...I guess unique scramble of a character? I don't know how to put it, because two small girl chars in Season 2: Kayo and then there's Queen Rylei. Rylei is that cinnamon roll character that everyone loves, while Kayo is that girl who probably either acts like a girl who gives no fucks or an 8 year old girl who has supernatural powers. Either way, she was great and one of those characters that I did well suprisingly XD
2667 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Do I need to explain the other three like XD

Enzo and Fatima put up an amazing job in Season 4. I guess that saved the whole season XD

Dagger is my fave mastermind because he wanted to fuck over, but overall Fatima was amazing, and I was also considering putting Enzo over Dagger too. Enzo was the perfect scout, no doubt. If you have a perception of a scout, that's Enzo.
2667 days 14 hours ago
Maladus1
(No please do, we want to see you stroke our egoes XD)
2667 days 14 hours ago
Maladus1
(You can't just describe 4 people and then halfass the other three)
2667 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
(Yes I can XD)

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!