This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa Recreation Finale: "Finally, It's Over"

Topic » Danganronpa Recreation Finale:..

2678 days 8 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
One more trial, and it'll all be over..but how will it end? Will we have hope, or will we have despair?

The final chapter of the Danganronpa Recreation Series will now commence.

(Okay so I'm putting this up so you can guys RP for a bit until I set up everything because FUCK I woke up very late. And trial will begin once I have set up everything and that includes copy/pasting the kill scene and sending all the evidence. However I'm thinking of putting it aside and starting tomorrow so um...yeah I came very unprepared as usual XD)
2678 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
*Yuno wakes up in the gaming room with her blindfold on* It's almost time.
2678 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*fanairu is in her office putting victims to killers hoping to be getting on track*
2678 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
*Yuno gets up and goes to Fanairu's office, hitting a few walls along the way* Hey fanairu.
2678 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*fanairu looks up*
"Hi yuno"
2678 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: It's almost time.
2678 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
"Yes it is. I'm pretty sure I'm ready for the trial"
2678 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: Really, any ideas on the killers, and do you think it's likely there will be more killers then innocents in the trial?
2678 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Yuu sits in his office, studying the notes he's taken.
2678 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
"I think we might have some killers in our group I don't know how many though"
2678 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: I wonder, how big of a punishment should they get?
2678 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
"I don't know but I think they will be punished"
2678 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: What type of punishment?
2678 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
"Probably execution like the other games"
2678 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: I don't want to see any other executions, I remember the one's on the ship, stabbed with a dozen spears, crushed with a large block, stabbed in a giant magician's hat, eating poisoned apples, crushed a exploded with a metal meteor, and blown up with pus, and I don't know how Fatima, the mastermind of the ship, died.
2678 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
"Oh dear but this is a killing game and I'm pretty sure the mastermind won't let them live"

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!