This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa 6: "The Final Creation" Applications

Topic » Danganronpa 6: "The Final..

2712 days 15 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Hello, this is coolexchangestudent and I'm so glad that you may be considering to apply in the final season of the Danganronpa Series ~ Recreation. Due to the lack amount of accepted invites I'm in dire need of a few more people for the final season of the series.

If you are interested to join, please fill out the application below.
~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character:
Age (Ranging from 24-35):
Sexuality:
Occupation (District Representative or District Head):
How did your character get picked for the Future Foundation? (Student from the 79th to 82nd Class is allowed. If so, please indicate your former ultimate and from what class you were on):
Biography:
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL)

Face Claim (It MUST be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character):
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username:
Name You'd Like Me to Call You:
Rate Your Activity Level from December 9 to January 7 in Tengaged (1-10):
Timezone:
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?:
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?:
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?:
Are you willing to cooperate with the host/s, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?:
If you have been in the Danganronpa Recreation Series, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far:
~~~~~~~~
IF YOU WERE GIVEN AN INVITATION, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY.
ONLY 2-4 PEOPLE WILL BE PICKED SO PLEASE PUT UP YOUR BEST APPLICATION IF YOU WANT TO GET IN <3
APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE AT AN UNDETERMINED DATE.
I WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST OF LUCK.
ALL CAPS IS THE LIT DON'T FIGHT IT XD
2712 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
Name of Character: Kaito Tanaka
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 29
Nationality: Japanese.
Sexuality: Straight.
Occupation (District Representative or District Head): District Representative.
How did your character get picked for the Future Foundation? (Student from the 79th to 82nd Class is allowed. If so, please indicate your former ultimate and from what class you were on): Kaito was involved in the 79th class of Hope's Peak. Kaito was known as the Ultimate Archer, he enjoyed archery very much and was a pro. Mikleo saw Kaito's skill set,  and recruited Kaito into the future foundation.
Biography: Kaito was born into a poor family with his parents, he grew up an only child. His parents did their best to find jobs and scrap up enough money for Kaito to eat at least once every day. At the age of 14, Kaito discovered a sudden love of archery and he would practice daily from then on, entering archery tournaments and despite not winning any, he enjoyed them very much. Kaito got an invitation to Hope Peak's Academy at the age of 16 and accepted, attending the high school and excelling more in his archery skill, this lead him to the Future Foundation. Kaito felt quite important to be recruited into the Future Foundation and he promised not to let anyone down.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): Aerophobia- Fear of flying.

Face Claim (It MUST be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/madannooutovanadis/images/5/57/Tigre_anime_pre.png/revision/latest?cb=20140904140007

-------------------------------------------------

Username: Logie56
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Logan
Rate Your Activity Level from December 9 to January 7 in Tengaged (1-10): 10.
Timezone: Eastern.
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes XD.
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yes.
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yes.
Are you willing to cooperate with the host/s, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes.
If you have been in the Danganronpa Recreation Series, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: Nana and N kicking butt at the Trustee killing game.
2712 days 8 hours ago
Flamey9999
Name of Character: Maple Quarters
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 24
Nationality: Chinese
Sexuality: Bi
Occupation (District Representative or District Head): 7th District Reprensetive
How did your character get picked for the Future Foundation? (Student from the 79th to 82nd Class is allowed. If so, please indicate your former ultimate and from what class you were on):Maple was just an average student,she was the Ultimate Lucky Student in the 80th class. She saw a future foundation member fighting against someone else,so she helped him,she actually was hired into the future Foundation for A:Helping Future Foundation and B:Fighting Skills
Biography: Maple was ditched as a younger girl except for her older brother,she was poor and broke but she had good luck so sometimes that helped her. Maple3 tries to be as fearless as possible but it docent always work
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL) Enclosed Spaces

Face Claim (It MUST be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Neko from Recently,My sister is unusual
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username:Flamey9999
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Teresa
Rate Your Activity Level from December 9 to January 7 in Tengaged (1-10): I guess 7?
Timezone:EST
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: of Course
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?:Yes
Are you willing to cooperate with the host/s, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?:Yes
If you have been in the Danganronpa Recreation Series, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: EVERY MOMENT WITH SHIKKAN HANDS DOWN (RIP MATT)
~~~~~~~~
2712 days 7 hours ago
AintItFun
Hello, this is coolexchangestudent and I'm so glad that you may be considering to apply in the final season of the Danganronpa Series ~ Recreation. Due to the lack amount of accepted invites I'm in dire need of a few more people for the final season of the series.

If you are interested to join, please fill out the application below.
~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Tsukioka Robun
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 27
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Occupation (District Representative or District Head): District Representative
How did your character get picked for the Future Foundation? (Student from the 79th to 82nd Class is allowed. If so, please indicate your former ultimate and from what class you were on): Tsukioka was in the 81st class, as the former SHSL Smuggler. His experience in the underbelly of what the world has to offer hardened him as a person, and made him the perfect candidate for a member of the FF.
Biography:  Tsukioka was born to the Robun family, a famed crime family in Japan. His parents were assassinated and he was placed in the care of his grandfather, the head of his family. As he grew up, he was given plenty of dangerous tasks, which mostly consisted of smuggling weapons and drugs across the country. He was often regarded as the best smuggler in his family, and the experiences he had hardened him to the core. Hope's Peak accepted him as the SHSL Smuggler, and he allowed himself to prosper. His calling to the Future Foundation is what he views as a true test of his potential.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL) - Losing his grandfather.

Face Claim (It MUST be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/30/ab/3d30ab17d0c9797bf7d2b9de690a08a5.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: AintItFun
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Dialga
Rate Your Activity Level from December 9 to January 7 in Tengaged (1-10): 10
Timezone: EST
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yes
Are you willing to cooperate with the host/s, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes
If you have been in the Danganronpa Recreation Series, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: Mao Tachibana dying from being a flop.
2712 days 1 hour ago
UnicornGoddess98
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Atsuko Akano
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 25
Sexuality: Straight
Occupation (District Representative or District Head): District Rep
How did your character get picked for the Future Foundation? (Student from the 79th to 82nd Class is allowed. If so, please indicate your former ultimate and from what class you were on): Was accepted to the 80th class as the Ultimate Story Teller. Joined the Future Foundation to help and for personal vendetta.
Biography: Not much is known about her past other than her being accepted into it and surviving. She is very popular with children. She is prone to sleep during boring discussions, meetings, events, and people. Doesn't talk about her past and never seems to tell the whole truth. You have to be close enough to earn her trust.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): Fear of telling the truth and telling people what happened to Aki Akano

Face Claim (It MUST be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c5/17/1f/c5171fefa7820aedbc13d0083473101d.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: UnicornGoddess98
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Ubi or Kayla
Rate Your Activity Level from December 9 to January 7 in Tengaged (1-10): 9.5 but between the 22-25 of December
Timezone: est
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: yes
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: yes or i guess no i wont get bitter...?
Are you willing to cooperate with the host/s, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: yes
2711 days 1 hour ago
SirNiceGuy
Name of Character: Hitomi Sakurai
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 29
How did your character get picked for the Future Foundation? (Student from the 79th to 80th Class is allowed. If so, please indicate your former ultimate and from what class you were on): Was a member of the 80th class, as the Ultimate Daredevil. Despite not being the most intelligent, her sense of hope was incredibly high, and her determination to stop despair from spreading was what brought her to the Future Foundation.
Biography: A definite risk taker, Hitomi had performed stunts for years. As a child, she performed bike tricks for her family, and as a teenager was already jumping through flaming hoops. Her frequent hospital visits never did deter her, and that should tell you plenty. Overconfident and energetic, Hitomi loves thrills and excitement, and even the adrenaline from fear is enough to make her happy.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): Darkness

Face Claim (It MUST be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Misato Katsuragi from Neon Genesis Evangelion
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: SirNiceGuy
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Lukas
Rate Your Activity Level from December 9 to January 7 in Tengaged (1-10): 8
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I will not be bitter.
Are you willing to cooperate with the host/s, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes
If you have been in the Danganronpa Recreation Series, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: The Trustee "killing game" near the end of Season 5. Among the most exciting experiences I've ever had on this site.
2710 days 7 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
(Well, I gotta keep up the tradition of psychos, but maybe I'll take this seriously for once)

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Hazubeki Shiga
How did your character get picked for the Future Foundation? (Student from the 79th to 82nd Class is allowed. If so, please indicate your former ultimate and from what class you were on): Hazubeki was a student of the 81st class, as the Ultimate Psychotherapist. He is an aficionado when it comes to psychology and psychiatry; taking great pleasure in studying the moods, feelings, thoughts, opinions, and behaviors of people. He joined the Future Foundation not to assist with serving their purposes, but because he wanted to "check the damage and cause some more."
Biography: What is it about people that makes us so different from animals, insects, and plants? Why is it that people are on a whole other level? Despite his childlike appearance, Hazubeki is in fact an adult. He is very playful and tends to express himself through being darkly sarcastic. He doesn't like talking about himself because even though he can also be categorized under people, he finds learning about himself makes things complicated for studying others. But there is one thing he has come to understand about himself; he is a moral nihilist in which he believes morality/immorality doesn't exist and death is central.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): Oneirophobia, the fear of dreams

Face Claim (It MUST be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): https://avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/un_go-02-inga-boy-smile-creepy-yellow_eyes.jpg

~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: MattLovesAmerica
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Matt (or Matthew)
Rate Your Activity Level from December 9 to January 7 in Tengaged (1-10): 7
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I would most certainly love to see 'em dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead
If you have been in the Danganronpa Recreation Series, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: N/A
2708 days 1 hour ago
Stunzer
~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Xander Ardnt
Nationality: Canadian
Sexuality: Pansexual
How did your character get picked for the Future Foundation? (Student from the 79th to 82nd Class is allowed. If so, please indicate your former ultimate and from what class you were on): Xander was from the 82nd Class, and known as the "Ultimate Entertainer." (I would say ultimate memeist but I'd rather be more classy~). He was seen as an asset, someone who was still sane after all the traumatic experiences, somebody you could rely on to cheer you up from the low times. He remains a positive attitude, and that is something the Future Foundation needs to continue going, and not to fall to despair.
Biography: Before the crisis happened, Xander was living the life of dropping out of University, losing a $5,000 dollar scholarship he earned from his hard work in high school to become someone who he strives to be. His parents forced him to go to university, attempting to form him into whatever they want, but Xander moved on and abandoned his family at the age of 19. He was meant to be a doctor through his parents eyes, but Xander saw himself as someone else. Somebody who lives off other people's company. The thought of someone dying in Xander's arms had him terrified, (thus, monophobia). Instead of becoming a doctor, Xander started up his own social media page, and got pretty big, solely by entertaining people who are in need.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): Monophobia (Fear of being alone)

Face Claim (It MUST be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): https://s20.postimg.org/9mqbt1m7x/Jade.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Stunzer
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Justin / Stunzer either works
Rate Your Activity Level from December 9 to January 7 in Tengaged (1-10): like a 7.5? (I have work @ subway sometimes, min of 3 shifts from 5-9)
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yup. Hunger Games, Zombie Survivals, and of course, hosting role playing games~
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Sure, lets hope i don't die tho :[
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I understand, it happens to the best of us~
Are you willing to cooperate with the host/s, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yup, not cooperating isnt fun :[
If you have been in the Danganronpa Recreation Series, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: Sadly I havn't :[
2707 days 16 hours ago
Rennac
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Hisashi Vayu Naga (Calls himself Zurvan Xosrov)
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 27
Sexuality: Straight
How did your character get picked for the Future Foundation? (Student from the 79th to 82nd Class is allowed. If so, please indicate your former ultimate and from what class you were on): Hisashi was from the 79th class and is known as the "Ultimate Puppetmaster". Although people assume he got his title due to his magnificent work with puppets, which is true, he is also a master when it comes to manipulating others and controlling them. Most of the time, Hisashi seems very carefree, jokes around a lot and always has a smile on his face, whether it's a grin or a sneer. However, he can be sinister and bitter at some times and use it to his advantage when manipulating people. Due to his puppeteer work, Hisashi works very well with his hands and can use most weapons fairly well, specializing in swords or pistols.
Biography: Hisashi was born into a poor, hardworking family with his parents, older sister and pet dog. As he grew up, he began to notice the strong "influence" the town's mayor had on his parents. The man who seemed to be generous and a good leader was, in reality, taking advantage of the townspeople and taking their money for his own wealth. Hisashi's questions weren't answered until one day he saw a bunraku play with his family that made him realize something: some people are made to be controlled. He didn't want to be the one being controlled, but instead the one doing the controlling. After that, Hisashi analyzed the mayor's use of words and body language to use for his own bidding. He tested it out on his family by making them do his chores. It was a complete success and Hisashi was able to use his talent at home, at school, etc. In the process, he picked up puppeteering to as a way of expressing his desire to control others. He soon was enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy (mostly due to the fact that his words had won them over) and lived out his normal school life, using his puppet shows to entertain others and occasionally manipulating people into doing his biddings. He was involved with a terrible incident that occurred during his third year at the school (I want to go more in depth as the story progresses) but he was able to talk his way out of it, even though nobody knows for sure whether he was responsible for it or not.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL) I'm not exactly sure if this part is mandatory (please mail me if I do need one) but Hisashi doesn't really have any fears. An important part of his character is that he actually learned to enjoy fear and overcome it.

Face Claim (It MUST be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character):
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-40N3pFIHbjU/V8OOoNqdTXI/AAAAAAAAHgw/XAXXBsySDrQGNKMjX4agM2A_noGt0XguQCJoC/w750-h1334/break%2B3.png
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Rennac
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Also Rennac
Rate Your Activity Level from December 9 to January 7 in Tengaged (1-10): During winter break: 9/Not during winter break: 7 (School comes first :P)
Timezone: PST
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes, I've done about 4 now.
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Of course! Hopefully this'll be a good story.
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yes. I'll be sad, but not bitter.
2707 days 15 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
APPS CLOSED.
2705 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
If you received a mail from me, then that means you have been accepted to be in the cast.

To those who wasn't picked, so sorry. It was really hard because everyone had great apps.

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!