This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa 2: Once Upon A Paradise Applications

Topic » Danganronpa 2: Once Upon A..

2913 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
(APPS WILL BE CLOSED WHEN THE FIRST MURDER HAPPENS.)
2913 days 20 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Name of Student: Aphrodite Jones
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 19
Nationality: Caucasian
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate): Beauty
Dislikes: ugly People, disorganization, puzzles
Biography: Aphrodite is known for her incredible beauty, that's how she got her name. Everyone is just stunned by her beauty they can't get enough. But all the beauty she is smarter than people give her credit so she hides that she is smart and let's people assume she is dumb. She grew up in a proper household and has 3 sisters that envy her and are jealous of her. She has no boyfriend because they all like her for her looks but don't ask her about her and her personality so her heart is burdened. She injured her eye and wears a eyepatch it is all better know but she still wears only at night to protect her eye.
Face Claim (It can be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=103384712
~~~~~~~~~
Username: PoisonIvy22
Activity Level (1-10): 8.5
Timeline: EST
You are about to play a Whodunnit like Game, what do you expect?: killing, cool murders
This is a Roleplay game, do you have any experience?: a lot
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to win?: yes I am
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: yes
Best Moment in Group Games?: that's hard but description of things
~~~~~~~~
2913 days 18 hours ago
EllieC13
Name of Student: Petra Dock
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 17
Nationality: American
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate): Ultimate Internet Troll
Dislikes: Liberals, mods, being insulted.
Biography: Petra is quite simply the worst; she is worryingly good at upsetting people, especially online and has managed to hack is way out of so many bans it's insane. She doesn't care if she has to be sexist, racist, homophobic; as long as it pisses people off that is good enough for her. She grew up in a rich family who never gave her any attention and she mostly scared off any friends so when she wasn't insulting people in person and scaring them off more, she was online, finding new random people to insult at the refresh of an internet page. Petra Dock- Ultimate Internet Troll.
Face Claim (It can be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Louise from
~~~~~~~~~
Username: EllieC13
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Timeline: GMT
You are about to play a Whodunnit like Game, what do you expect?: Difficult riddles that I will struggle with but do my best at, even playing a horrible person like Petra :D
This is a Roleplay game, do you have any experience?: I've played in a lot of Kenu RPS and I host my own.
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to win?: Fuck yeah
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yep
Best Moment in Group Games?: "The Eye" ask anyone who's played DD they'll know what I'm talking about.
2913 days 18 hours ago
EllieC13
*Louise from The Familiar of Zero

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!