This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Aftermath - "Danganronpa: Academy of Despair"

Topic » The Aftermath -..

2906 days 10 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
It is the first season Thorn LOL
And rip I'm not even in the Top 5
2906 days 10 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Travis was 7th :P

And I mean that I wasn't RPing in this season RIP
2906 days 7 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Yay for me lmao
2906 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
GUYS WE MADE IT BACK TO FIRST PAGE SOMEHOW LOL
2906 days 3 hours ago
ruefan11
I'll do a short ranking and such when I get home later. And aww 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th? Ina girl we made it to the top.
2906 days ago
rileythepegasus101
TBH I could have done better.
2906 days ago
xxThornWYZ
(West's is starting soon..>!)
2905 days 22 hours ago
ruefan11
These are the opinions of Ruefan11 and if you don't agree with them it's fine because it's my opinion :p

17th- Minori/Toju - Neither of them did anything except provided fodder for us relevant people :D

15th- Blaze- The little bit he talked would have put him higher then for some reason he went on his trolling mission so he gets this spot

14th- Nagisa- She didn't get to do a whole lot but at least she talked and started up the story

13th-Damon- Same as Nagisa except the face that i like the killer :D

12th- Asira- It wasn't a bad concept for a character but the fact it only really came to fruition when she was a killer makes me not put her higher on this list

11th- Elyse and Jack - Im getting to the point where these people actually talked and so it's more difficult but i didn't like elyse as a character all that much and her story didn't really go anywhere and as for Jack he kinda just was static until the point of his death.

9th- Yumiko- the only reason she beats out the two above her is because she talked alot and was alive for a longer period of time. She was a static character who weather or not she was there we would have had about the same story

8th- Kai- I personally didn't get the Kai craze, for me the only notable thing was when his relationship with Maindo began but i like looking strictly at a character and how they were played and in my opinion Kai could have been played more throughly

7th- Makada- Overall Makada was a good character but he kinda just held back other members of the cast from doing what needed to be done. The whole holding travis down, completely against voting against elyse and overall static character give him this spot for me

6th- Ina- I liked the character of Ina and i think i did an ok job at playing her, she went from a nice friendly girl to trying to put herself out there. I don't put Ina any lower because she had good change and was a good middle character between the overly important characters and the rest of us.

5th- Travis- Travis was a big help and early on his character was amazing, the fact that he gets 5th really came down to his character getting away from him, all the predictable relationship issues and wanting to be a main hero is a little over done in my eyes. So for that reason Travis gets 5th

4th- Jun- Now i know not everyone places Jun high up but in my opinion jun did alot for the story. He may have not helped aton in trials or had a great dynamic character but he was in every conversation and many other characters used him as a springboard to get themselves out there.

3rd- Yokina- I liked Yokina alot as a chacrter, she was witty, helpful in trials and had her own issues that came with her. The only part i disliked was the way she chose to go, like i said earlier with travis the whole hero thing is always overused and that was the only real reason Yokina had for doing what she did. Besides that though she helped Maindo, Ina, Travis and Luna all come to be the characters they did and that i believe gives her this spot

2nd- Maindo- Maindo was someone i originally thought wasn't going to go well, not because of the player but the concept was so kinda generic and bland. That being said though alot of things tend to be bland when you have RP'd for over 5 years XD. Anyway Maindo took a concept that alot of people try to make work and actually achieved it in a really good way. She talked alot, she changed throughout the season and by the end you saw a way differnt Maindo then you did at the beginning

1st- Luna- I honestly believe Luna was underrated a lot and yeah most of it had to do with the time constraints on the person playing. When Luna was present though she caused drama, helped other people changed, became dynamic in her own right and ultimately was a great asset to the entire story. Bad to good transitions aren't always the most interesting thing but i think luna did just enough to the point where it was extremely believable.
2905 days 19 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Oh that's completely different LOL

Tbh I kinda created the Kai/Maindo hype train so :P

I'll post apps later when I get to a pc.
2905 days 19 hours ago
ruefan11
Yeah like no offense to anyone of course, but the whole Mainai ship was good but only one side had more than just the relationship XD
2905 days 19 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Okay so the title is out. Now I just need to prepare the islands.
Once the short paragraph is out apps will be open :D
2905 days 17 hours ago
Rocketokid13
I just acted like how my FC acted in his actual show, until like episode 4 and shit.
2905 days 6 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Waits for Missy
2905 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
IKR XD
2905 days 6 hours ago
Rocketokid13
:P

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!