This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination ceremony #3

Topic » Nomination ceremony #3

1741 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Here we go
1741 days 8 hours ago
FireX
*walks in with a box that has 2 keys locked into it*
1741 days 8 hours ago
FireX
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as the Head of Household to nominate two people for eviction. In my nomination box are the keys of the houseguests I am nominating for eviction, I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall.
1741 days 8 hours ago
FireX
My first nominee is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*Turns first key*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

*SCOTTS FACE POPS UP*
1741 days 8 hours ago
FireX
My second nominee is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*Turns second key*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*Aidans face POPS UP*
1741 days 8 hours ago
FireX
i have nominated u scott and u Aidan

These go hand in hand. Despite me nomming yall last time neither of u has come to me to talk still. I always am open to talk and most of the time thats all u need to be safe when im hoh. There are some inacts but they have a amazing reareason why they aint talking. You 2 are active but dont talk to me. Also i nominated u already as states so little blood on my hands.

I could have not given yall a chance at veto but i have. I wish u both luck and maybe if u reach out to me ill save u with veto should i he able to win.
1741 days 8 hours ago
FireX
With that this veto ceremony is ADJORNED
1741 days 7 hours ago
nathorix
the last time there was this much tea was when I sucked off the manager of the k mart xoxo
1740 days 12 hours ago
13bam
Hold up Nathan what?
1740 days 8 hours ago
Aidan0621
you haven’t talked to me either :)
1740 days 7 hours ago
scott123
I talked to you last time you were hoh. I talked to you before the nominations and I talked to you after you nominated me. But if you don't respond then it's not my fault.
Last time you also said the same thing though I still I tried to talk you. I know that it's just a game but lying is not acceptable
1740 days 7 hours ago
FireX
I font have any messages from u
1740 days 6 hours ago
scott123
well i don't wanna get expelled by posting screenshots
1740 days 6 hours ago
scott123
Integrity and honesty matters the most to me.
https://imgur.com/rTzbUJ2
https://imgur.com/KYyAKer
1740 days 6 hours ago
scott123
also whatever the fuck happened in the previous game i apologised for that too
1740 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Thats was before i nominated week 1 like i posted in house chat. I did state i dont promise u saftey

Again i am hoh and u did not even reach out hence what i said in my nomination speech . those are from MONDAY and its now sunday

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!